Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

This may turn out to be nothing, but I just want to put it out there just in case. Many of you know that me and Stingray (from WG's) got ripped off in trade deals back in August with someone from Allentown Pa. There is a Venom up for sale that happens to be the same color combo that was offered to Stingray and myself. This isn't proof of anything, but it raised a red flag for me because because the seller is from Fogelsville, Pa. which is just a few minutes away from Allentown. The other member who was banned (iluvwatches), along with 76ers, lives in Fogelsville. The member who is currently selling the watch just signed up at Ebay on Monday, has 0 feedback, obviously, is only accepting "moneybookers" as payment, no buyer protection as stated in his ad, no returns, and no coverage. I've never heard of Moneybookers, but that doesn't necessarily mean anything. I'm just curious as to why 99% of sellers accept Paypal and this person doesn't. Maybe so a claim can't be made against them if they don't send the goods? Just speculation on my part, but if I can keep someone from getting bent like Stingray and me, it's worth putting this post out there. Hopefully this can stay near the top of the page for all to see until the listing ends on Sat., Dec. 5 18:21 PST.
Thank you

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

Thanks TK, good "heads up" ......valid or not it's good to be aware. Thanks for having our backs!

CJ

TUNAKLLR wrote:
This may turn out to be nothing, but I just want to put it out there just in case. Many of you know that me and Stingray (from WG's) got ripped off in trade deals back in August with someone from Allentown Pa. There is a Venom up for sale that happens to be the same color combo that was offered to Stingray and myself. This isn't proof of anything, but it raised a red flag for me because because the seller is from Fogelsville, Pa. which is just a few minutes away from Allentown. The other member who was banned (iluvwatches), along with 76ers, lives in Fogelsville. The member who is currently selling the watch just signed up at Ebay on Monday, has 0 feedback, obviously, is only accepting "moneybookers" as payment, no buyer protection as stated in his ad, no returns, and no coverage. I've never heard of Moneybookers, but that doesn't necessarily mean anything. I'm just curious as to why 99% of sellers accept Paypal and this person doesn't. Maybe so a claim can't be made against them if they don't send the goods? Just speculation on my part, but if I can keep someone from getting bent like Stingray and me, it's worth putting this post out there. Hopefully this can stay near the top of the page for all to see until the listing ends on Sat., Dec. 5 18:21 PST.
Thank you

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

Hmmm.....what kind of rocks? Are they a limited edition? Are they Lunar rocks? Do you have pics?? Paypal acceptable??:%:%:%
Have a great day my friend!!

CJ

TUNAKLLR wrote:
Absolutely CJ. NO one should have to worry if they're going receive a box o' rocks!

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

i personally wouldnt buy w/o paypal option- no way

BTW - i edited your thread as an announcement -which should keep it up top for a few days!!

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

Thanks for the heads up TK. I was banned from WG's last night because one of the owners did not care to hear my opinions of him via a PM. I just don't want people thinking that I tried to rip somebody off.

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
imported post

Watchguru58 wrote:
Thanks for the heads up TK. I was banned from WG's last night because one of the owners did not care to hear my opinions of him via a PM. I just don't want people thinking that I tried to rip somebody off.
Well, at least you have a nice, soft spot to land here Rob.

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

TUNAKLLR wrote:
Watchguru58 wrote:
Well, at least you have a nice, soft spot to land here Rob.
Thanks TK. I'm very happy with this site. I was sad to see that I was treated the way I was over there, but this forum is my home and has been since it started. Thanks again.

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

Thanks TK. I hate these few creeps that ruin this for everyone, even if this isn't the guy he made us afraid that it might be. I really enjoy the ability to trade and I know that there are risks doing it, but out-rite criminal activity is just wrong.

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

Actually Rob, their loss is our gain. I am down to maybe a post a week or less over there. If you are an 'undesirable" than I would gladly take 5 or 6 more of ya (not 7, don't push your luck fella!!:madd)

CJ

Watchguru58 wrote:

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

go ahead -say something out of line -i cant wait to ban someone!!!!

:madd:madd:madd

:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%

Just kidding !!!! :lol:lol:lol

Watchguru58 wrote:
Thanks CJ. I appreciate the support over here. You all are great friends and I'm glad to be associated with all of you.

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

it does feel like home doesnt it!!!

great place to have fun!!

Watchguru58 wrote:
Thanks CJ. I appreciate the support over here. You all are great friends and I'm glad to be associated with all of you.

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

WATCHURSELF wrote:

Watchguru58 wrote:
You use too many emoticons. Now go ahead and ban me. :t

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

Spaceview wrote:
WATCHURSELF wrote:

Watchguru58 wrote:
Be prepared for your PM and then Bam your banned Ha Ha LOL!! :lol

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

WATCHURSELF wrote:
I'm sorry -Spaceview has been banned for inapropiate behavior!!!

:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%

Spaceview wrote:
Please let Spaceview back. He promises to behave. Signed: Spaceview's MOM.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.