Watch Freeks banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Going with the Chase-Durer Pilot Commander II........

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
imported post

THANKS for the compliment, it's greatly appreciated!!

This Chase Durer is a true pilot's watch with the E6B bezel for calculating speed, elapsed time and fuel consumption, and no I have no idea how to use it!:)I bought this because I wanted a pilot's watch for when I go flying in our 1968 Huey helicopter on missions! And yes, that's the very same helicopter that you see in all the Vietnam war movies!

This watch comes in at 46mm and weighs about 6 ozs and has the Miyota OS20 chronograph movement. VERY well built and CD makes a GREAT watch!

Here's a pic of the Huey I'm in the process of restoring to flight status. We are about to get her in the air. We are still waiting for the FAA to give us the clearance to go ahead and fly.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

THANKS! Its a relatively small collection at 32 pieces but I like what I have so far. AS you can see I'm into pilot's and dive watches as that's what most of them are!

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
imported post

Sorry everyone for the bad pic....Used my cell phone and I really need to find time to take good pics of all my watches...But anyway here is my SANIII. I love this watch...It gets plenty of wrist time...

·
Registered
922 Posts
imported post

Tunakllr - do you have a picture of that watch on your wrist. How high does it sit on your wrist. Looks massive.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts