Watch Freeks banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
I took my 6009 to my watchmaker but decided to go and get it back. Why? Because I missed it :D - well more accurately because A LOT of good NOS parts have been sourced now (but I don't have them yet) and why not wear it while I wait!
Abuse it while you will enrico, when it looks as good as Artys, you'll pamper it; or will you?

·
Registered
117 Posts
Looking good Eric. I can't wait to upgrade my bezel to the new one, it would be interesting to know if it has just faded?? Can you take a pic of yours, it would be interesting to compare. Have an awesome yesterday 😊👍

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Looking good Eric. I can't wait to upgrade my bezel to the new one, it would be interesting to know if it has just faded?? Can you take a pic of yours, it would be interesting to compare. Have an awesome yesterday 😊👍
A pic of my current old one? BTW, I just noticed the NOS second hand isn't quite right, unless it's upside down (which it appears to be) and the yellow is applied only to the top side - which I suppose is likely.

·
Registered
117 Posts
The 7c46 movement is still in use today and I'm pretty sure you can service them too. Almost bullet proof from what ive read. Mine has no color at all, but its a shiny clean white,??? If only they could talk, the story's they could tell

21 - 35 of 35 Posts