1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

http://www.manbushijie.com/productinfo.asp?id=926&catid=371

Brand: Marina Militare
MOVEMENT: sea-gull 3600 (hand winding Asian 6497 movement 17-Jewels)

CASE DIAMETER: 60 mm without crown

THICKNESS: 20 mm

DIAL COLOR:Black Sandwich dial with green number

CASE MATERIAL: Brushed 316L stainless steel case with brushed bezel

BRACELET: Leather Strap with buckle(Strap optional:Black Strap or Brown Strap)

FRONT GLASS: scratch proof mineral glass

BACK GLASS: Solid Case back

Clasp type: Normal Tang Buckle

Seconds:At 9:00 position

·
Registered
10,288 Posts
imported post

LOL!! I've seen that one before and it's very cool! Too big for my wrist even though I can handle the 50's with no problem. Now Ron............................ Yea! That's a good choice for "The Big Guy"!!!

·
Premium Member
25,162 Posts
imported post

I think I remember Ron saying he was going to buy that watch. Someone else posted it and I think he was going to get it. Not sure if he did or not, but it is an ALMOST EXACT homage to the UBoat one.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

If you all remember, Panerai has just come out with a limited production piece with this exact size. Marina is just keeping up with the Panny it's duplicating!

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

It is funny this is posted because I had not got around to ordering it. I printed it out off the ebay site and was planning on giving them a shout on Monday!

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

You are a bit off a chick watch is 43mm and under IMO. Hell my wifes Akula is 42mm. I cant even phathom wearing anything below 48mm!

argabright wrote:
He's waiting for the 65mm Invicta that was announced recently. Anything below 62mm is a chick watch now...

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
imported post

RipitRon wrote:
You are a bit off a chick watch is 43mm and under IMO. Hell my wifes Akula is 42mm. I cant even phathom wearing anything below 48mm!

argabright wrote:
He's waiting for the 65mm Invicta that was announced recently. Anything below 62mm is a chick watch now...
That's just Wholly and COMPLETELY INNACCURATE!

I'm WAY more than just a bit off... Ask anybody.:wf

·
Premium Member
24,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
imported post

This one is 750mm and only comes on a leather strap. :lol:%:lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.