Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
11,016 Posts
Perfection is the first word that comes to mind

·
Registered
4 Posts
for LE GS around US$10,000 I still prefer Rolex... at least I dont loose my money, but the Grand Seiko it is a Great Good watch anyway. The call is ours choosing the investment 😊

Rolex-Omega-Seiko

·
Registered
5,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
5,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
for LE GS around US$10,000 I still prefer Rolex... at least I dont loose my money, but the Grand Seiko it is a Great Good watch anyway. The call is ours choosing the investment 😊

Rolex-Omega-Seiko
I never regard watches as an investment (and I can't afford a Patek) but in a galaxy far far away I once asked the following question:

If you have the choice between a (really hand made) Grand Seiko and an equally priced (but mass produced) Rolex, which one would you chose? Overwhelming answer: Rolex. And I really understand this but not from a horological point of view. :D

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
I never regard watches as an investment (and I can't afford a Patek) but in a galaxy far far away I once asked the following question:

If you have the choice between a (really hand made) Grand Seiko and an equally priced (but mass produced) Rolex, which one would you chose? Overwhelming answer: Rolex. And I really understand this but not from a horological point of view. :D
Kindof like "if i have to explain no explaination is possible". You either get it or you dont.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts