Example:
$190-50%= $95

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
imported post

Watchguru58 wrote:
Oh I love this exact watch, but I'm broke. I've heard these are great watches. What a great deal.
I might have to break my rules and get this one. It is calling me.

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
imported post

I understand that Orient is owned by Seiko. This one even looks a bit like a Seiko.

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

Spaceview wrote:
Watchguru58 wrote:
Oh I love this exact watch, but I'm broke. I've heard these are great watches. What a great deal.
I might have to break my rules and get this one. It is calling me.
Marc this is a great deal. If you have the dough I would pull the trigger. This is a great watch and for 50% off that is a hard one to pass up.

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

CMDrew6115 wrote:
I've picked up 2 Orient's in the last few weeks at 50% off. I just got one of them today. My email said this is the last time they'll offer 50% off, so I had to jump on it.
What do you think about the one you received? Could you write a small review and maybe post some pics of it?? Which two did you purchase?

·
Banned
9,128 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

YES - BE CAREFUL!!! Look forward to reading your reviews when you get back SAFELY!!!!

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
imported post

CMDrew6115 wrote:
I bought these two:
CMDrew6115
Thank you for serving and be careful. Did you buy these before you left or from there? I got to hand it to you if you are buying watches from a war zone. That might make you the biggest Freek of 2009. :c

Good Luck and God Bless.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
imported post

Haha, many of the guys I'm over here with think it's strange that I've bought so many watches while over here. There are a ton of cheap replicas over here and they sell like crazy. Before the deployment I had 3 watches and now I'm up to 10, but I've got another 12 on my wishlist right now.

·
Registered
6,217 Posts
imported post

I have always felt a watch freek like myself had to be a little crazy but being where you are I will put you on top. Good luck and keep us aware of how you are doing.

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
imported post

Thanks Marc for the information. I see they are owned by Seiko. I wonder if they have the same high quality lume that Seiko has? ....Bob

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

i've heard their lume is good -although IMHO Seiko's lume is the best i've seen on watches (other than trit tubes that is)

Bob wrote:
Thanks Marc for the information. I see they are owned by Seiko. I wonder if they have the same high quality lume that Seiko has? ....Bob

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
imported post

WATCHURSELF wrote:
i've heard their lume is good -although IMHO Seiko's lume is the best i've seen on watches (other than trit tubes that is)

Bob wrote:
I still may jump on this deal. I've looked at one of these about 10 times and each time I have found a way to talk myself out of it. I don't want to tap into my Accutron cash, but it is calling me.

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.