Watch Freeks banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11,016 Posts
Pretty cool info. I can testify that my Shumate glows like a Freakin' Blow Torch

This pic was taken in broad daylight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: chase

·
Registered
375 Posts
I have 3 Shumates and can attest that the lume is fantastic! The blue dial I had no idea was a lumed dial when I bought on pre-order - that was an awesome surprise George had up his sleeve with that one! I also have the same model as #four and George posted above, and that lume is killer as well, and the goldtone black MOP is the other one in my collection. The current sale going on is a nice opportunity for those who have been waiting for a lower price on this beauty!

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
I have 3 Shumates and can attest that the lume is fantastic! The blue dial I had no idea was a lumed dial when I bought on pre-order - that was an awesome surprise George had up his sleeve with that one! I also have the same model as #four and George posted above, and that lume is killer as well, and the goldtone black MOP is the other one in my collection. The current sale going on is a nice opportunity for those who have been waiting for a lower price on this beauty!
Love lumed dials. Got a lume shot of that bad boy?

Man I'm impatient, I want my shame lume fix too!
Waiting sucks.

·
Registered
2,278 Posts
mmmmm 50 layers of lume??? Now that's yummy!!

So is it safe to say this outshines the orig Armida A1 with C3? because that is the brightest one I've ever had/seen.

·
Registered
3,979 Posts
Betcha you could read the IRS laws in a darkened room (who'd want to?) with
that lume. IRS Code has more words in it than the Bible!!!

X traindriver Art

1 - 16 of 16 Posts