Watch Freeks banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

I saw the full post you made on TZ with the 12 days of Christmas and loved it. This picture is awesome also!

You could do the full post here also if you wanted! :)

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts
imported post

Now I'm really feeling ill!

·
Banned
5,730 Posts
imported post

Donut, since you informed me of your thread I've been visiting every morning. What a way to get the heart started.

If we meet soon, I would like to see any of these along with my sweetie Kari.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

Kappelgaard wrote:
Worth their priceag? Hardly...

I think I could sell 3 of them for a profit if I were so inclined. They are worth their pricetag to me...that is why I bought them.

·
Banned
5,730 Posts
imported post

I would gladly buy any of those Patek off you if I could. That goes for Kari, Zenith and Ulysse Nardin too.

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

I love the master calendar with the white dial. It Absolutely makes me speechless everytime I see it. Thanks for sharing Rob.

·
Banned
5,876 Posts
imported post

This is one of the thingsI love about WF's....you guys sharing your pictures of some of the most beautiful time pieces around!!! I may not be able to ever afford one...but it doesn't mean I can't admire someone else's wonderful collection!!!

I always look for Donut's pictures of his fine collection...they are always so nicely photographed...and the watches are just stunning!!!

The Moonphase is my absolute favorite of the bunch....as I have a fondness for Moonphase watches!!!

·
Registered
5,230 Posts
imported post

Those 5 watches would probably pay the balance of my mortgage... Must be nice!

·
Administrator
11,415 Posts
imported post

xenon121 wrote:
i think i will buy one these watches for my friend's wedding gift. does it sound good?
Good luck!

You must really like this friend!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts