Watch Freeks banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

This one is different . the pins are screw in versus push in but the 40th is the very nice w/ blue dial is a killer.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

Thanks, i do like the 40th a bit better but I can't wait to put the 50th on my wrist

·
Registered
16 Posts
imported post

Very nice watch, I love the Bond seamasters, I have the original Brosnan model 2531.80 the automatic of course and for years it was never off my wrist I concreted, played golf swam in the sea and pools, ran in it and it looks like new still. I had it overhauled-Cleaned while in Canada and the Jeweller-watch expert at the local Edmonton branch marvelled at the movement. The watch you have will have the newer Co axial movement I presume.
Its all above my head as I like to wear watches I do not have the ability nor talent to repair or clean them but the Seamaster feels something special when on your wrist.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

I've had that model before I bought my JB40th and it was a nice watch to have in my collection. Sometimes I look back and I have it still but I follow my emotions and styles I like. The JB models will be in demand for a long time as long as the image is there.
Thanks

·
Registered
228 Posts
imported post

There are so many cool Omega Bond watches. I know that they are built around a fictitious character and loaded with market hype, but for me, it works. Love the watch.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts