Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

Registered
Does anyone know of the Daynight tritium diver has a screw down crown? Either way it looks like a good value. I'm still kicking myself for not buying their last tritium $100 "beater" a few years back.

Registered
Does anyone know of the Daynight tritium diver has a screw down crown? Either way it looks like a good value. I'm still kicking myself for not buying their last tritium $100 "beater" a few years back.

I'm gonna guess and say it's a simple push/pull crown on the polycarbon model (but not 100% sure).
I had the exact same thought as you about not pulling the trigger last time they had a deal several years ago.

Registered
Ok, I'm in for the Daynight Tritium @ less than $160 delivered. Considering the sapphire crystal and nice size this will be a good everyday working around the place kind of watch. It should be very easy to read and durable. I like the day/date complication as I'm retired and occasionally forget.

Thanks for the heads up!

Registered
Ok, I'm in for the Daynight Tritium @ less than $160 delivered. Considering the sapphire crystal and nice size this will be a good everyday working around the place kind of watch. It should be very easy to read and durable. I like the day/date complication as I'm retired and occasionally forget.

Thanks for the heads up!
Can u direct me to a link on the model you got? Can't seem to find a tritium watch at that price after discount on the site.

Registered
Ok,go to Deep Blue home page and look at the left side where you'll see in red letters "Black Friday Gift Section" - click on it to get all of the specials including the Daynight tritium. Link to just the Daynight.

http://www.deepbluewatches.com/daditrco.html.

BTW, I went back to the site and ordered my lady a watch for under $130 delivered.

Oh and note the "cyber shipping" is the cheapest at about $10. Don't know much about it except it is "holiday" shipping and better than $17 for UPS.

Don't forget "FORTY" discount code.

Hope this helps.

Registered
Well, today both watches came - the DayNight tritium and the Lady's Sea Ramic 500 for my lady. Quick delivery. Watches as expected. But note that there was no communications from time of order to delivery by Deep Blue. While it would have nice (like when shipped and tracking number), considering the speed all is alright by me. Very satisfied with the purchase. Wish the lady tritium watches had been available and on this sale.

Registered
Well, today both watches came - the DayNight tritium and the Lady's Sea Ramic 500 for my lady. Quick delivery. Watches as expected. But note that there was no communications from time of order to delivery by Deep Blue. While it would have nice (like when shipped and tracking number), considering the speed all is alright by me. Very satisfied with the purchase. Wish the lady tritium watches had been available and on this sale.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts