Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

This is a scary and pathetic world sometimes.......

PARKLAND, Wash. - A gunman walked into a coffee shop and shot and killed four police officers Sunday morning in what sheriff's officials described as an "execution."The officers were sitting in the cafe at a strip mall near the Tacoma suburb of Parkland with their laptop computers, preparing for their day shifts, when a man came in and opened fire, Pierce County Sheriff's spokesman Ed Troyer said.
The officers were obviously targeted because they were in full uniform and no one else was shot at, Troyer said.

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
imported post

From the live broadcast here they are saying that it was obvious they were targeted. 4 cruisers in front, all four sitting at one table. Someone came in and opened fire.
No injuries or guns pointed at the staff members.

CJ

CurrentTime wrote:
I read about this as a breaking story on MSN.com.

The reporter made is sound as if this was a "hit". It appeared to the reporter to be a setup or ambush.

Not sure if this is true.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

It is an incredible lack of respect for life in the world around us. Terrible people all around us and everywhere. Sad story.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
imported post

When things like that happen here, we assume it to be drug-related. Could that be the case up there, or is it looking like a random act of evil?

What a terrible, terrible thing for the families of these officers.

Every generation laments how society has worsened, but there IS a reduced value on life nowadays...

Terrible story.

David

·
Long Time Member
8,308 Posts
imported post

Geez, what's this place turning into a third world country. That's the kind of stuff that happens in Mexico or Iraq.

Makes me want to puke.

That's all.

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
imported post

A terrible and very sad story. What atragic loss.I hope the offender(s) are caught very soon. Let's try and keep the fallen policemen and their families in our prayers. This is just too sad. ....Bob

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

They are at a commercial right now, but the story is coming up next on CNN. going to get an update.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Massive man hunt right now for 1 gunman. "brazen execution style killing" the reporter said. 3 male officers and 1 female officer killed. Officers were in uniform and doing work inside when they were targeted by the shooter.

Looking for one man now who was seen running from the coffee shop after the killing. Massive man hunt of very angry police officers from not only the immediate area, but surrounding areas. currently no one in custody and they are still at a complete loss to motive.

They are comparing this killing to another one in Seattle some months back that was a similar execution killing of police officers.

What a bad story so far.

·
Registered
10,288 Posts
imported post

AS I always tell Linda, "Another case of the world gone mad!"

When will"WE" get "mad" enough to treat these murdering bastards like the freegin pieces of crap that they are!!! F--k their freegin human rights!!! They ain't "human!!!!!" JMO. Don't tell me otherwise either!!!

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
Massive man hunt right now for 1 gunman. "brazen execution style killing" the reporter said. 3 male officers and 1 female officer killed. Officers were in uniform and doing work inside when they were targeted by the shooter.

Looking for one man now who was seen running from the coffee shop after the killing. Massive man hunt of very angry police officers from not only the immediate area, but surrounding areas. currently no one in custody and they are still at a complete loss to motive.

They are comparing this killing to another one in Seattle some months back that was a similar execution killing of police officers.

What a bad story so far.
Thank you for the update James. ....Bob

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
imported post

arnie11 wrote:
AS I always tell Linda, "Another case of the world gone mad!"

When will"WE" get "mad" enough to treat these murdering bastards like the freegin pieces of crap that they are!!! F--k their freegin human rights!!! They ain't "human!!!!!" JMO. Don't tell me otherwise either!!!
Hi Arnie, I have no anwsers but your anger is justified! I would think that the worst punishment for a person who kills in this fashion would be in a pit, solitary confinement, with no contact with the outside world. No showers, no clean clothes, no anything, accept substinance if they choose to eat in that situation. When a person kills like this they are not human in my opinion. No leaving the cell either. We must put true fear into killers! As you can see I am speaking out of anger. My thoughts are with the families. ....Bob

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

This is very disturbing. It sounds like Washington State has a serial cop killer on their hands. I read about the one a month ago and now today. This concerns me because I'm only a state away and wear a uniform everyday.

·
Registered
6,217 Posts
imported post

Its scary what is happening to our country. It should be an eye for an eye not the long trial, go to prison and the tax payers pay all these expenses for the persons life time

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

djpop wrote:
Its scary what is happening to our country. It should be an eye for an eye not the long trial, go to prison and the tax payers pay all these expenses for the persons life time
If I find this individual I will make sure he gets whats coming to him. That's a promise.

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
imported post

Watchguru58 wrote:
This is very disturbing. It sounds like Washington State has a serial cop killer on their hands. I read about the one a month ago and now today. This concerns me because I'm only a state away and wear a uniform everyday.
You be extra careful in your uniform and stay safe my friend. ....Bob

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.