Watch Freeks banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my 3rd attempt at a Viking and it makes me wonder how many times have any of you acquired the same watch 3 or 4 times ? ? ?
I got this in a trade thinking I know who wants to trade his flat one for a superdome but I'm digging it now. It's not as huge as I remembered.

Lume shot earlier

·
11,665 Posts
Very cool watch Luis!! That case is fantastic. Congrats!!

Reactions: Luis Alfonso III

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
That is a nice looking one! I have gotten a few watches in multiples in different color combos but I never had a watch that I sold that I actually wanted to get it back later. Usually if I let it go I don't care for it. I have to admit I have a hard time selling off the watches I like probably why I have so many! My GF would like me to unload almost all of them. LOL I have had my regrets with some sales but when I saw the watch again I realized why I got rid of it.

Reactions: Luis Alfonso III

·
Super Moderator
12,931 Posts
What a watch Luis ! :smileyface_hand_cla Man oh man, never realized how amazing the design of these were. Had known the dials, and bezels were terrific, but didn't notice the exceptional detail in the case, or the domed crystals they used. This is phenomenal sir ! HUGE congratulations to you ! ..Honestly have not acquired a watch multiple times, but if it were this one I would ! :) ENJOY !

·
Registered
375 Posts
Very cool Luis! Superdome is the way to go on the Viking - loving my blue dial! Congrats on re-acquiring the Viking (and no - you are not alone - I've acquired the same watch or a different version multiple times after flipping).

·
Banned
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks a lot, everyone. I'm really thinking it's a keeper this time around. I forgot how nice the orange logo and second hand look on it. It's pretty bad to the bone hot. Very happy with this trade.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts