What a day! Another present for me arrives!!! wooo hoooo

check out my new Invicta Pro Diver Grand Diver Alarm 3441

Pictures taken with my cell phone

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

46mm is the list. It really looks hot on my wrist!

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

GoDuke1 wrote:
TV how does the alarm work? I assume it's a quartz movement correct?
it actually is pretty cool to be honest. the left dial on the face is the alarm. using the size button you activate the alarm, pic time, set it and then it beeps when the time comes up.

I have seen multiple people on other threads say that the alarm did not work for them but that was because they did not synchronize the watch first. Once I did that everything worked perfectly. Pretty cool.

This watch also came in a black on black face and that is single one watch that got me into collecting Invictas and other watches. I don't have that one yet, but will someday!

·
Registered
12 Posts
imported post

[align=center]Congrats on that timepiece,, I gotta say you got some nice looking timepieces..[/align]
[align=center]Wear them well...[/align]
[align=center]PEACE[/align]

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

BIG PR wrote:
[align=center]Congrats on that timepiece,, I gotta say you got some nice looking timepieces..Wear them well...PEACE[/align]
Thanks!

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

I like this piece alot. I think it has a classic look to it and the blue and silver go together great! CONGRATS and wear it well and in good health!

·
Registered
886 Posts
imported post

James I just purchased a NOS 3441. Can you tell me if the movement is a 4120.B or 5050.C

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
imported post

To be honest I have no idea. I did like that model at the time and had it for a while. But honestly do not know what movement was inside the one I had.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi All

I just received a 3441 as a gift and it came without the manual. Setting the time is a no-brainer but I'm afraid to tackle the alarm function without some instruction. The manual is not on the Invicta website.

When I moved the time ahead 36 hours to get the date set up correctly I noticed the alarm dial indicator moved about 2 revolutions.

I would greatly appreciate some help. THANKS

·
Registered
11,016 Posts
Hi All

I just received a 3441 as a gift and it came without the manual. Setting the time is a no-brainer but I'm afraid to tackle the alarm function without some instruction. The manual is not on the Invicta website.

When I moved the time ahead 36 hours to get the date set up correctly I noticed the alarm dial indicator moved about 2 revolutions.

I would greatly appreciate some help. THANKS

Check YouTube and see if there's a video

1 - 14 of 14 Posts