Watch Freeks banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

LADIES AND GENTLEMAN, WE HAVE REACHED 3000 POSTS.

IN A SHORT AMOUNT OF TIME, SINCE GOING LIVE ON SEPTEMBER 1ST, WE HAVE HIT 3000 POSTS AND HAVE 61 MEMBERS.

TO ME , THIS IS A BIG ACCOMPLISHMENT. AND EVEN MORE SO, IS NOT THE AMOUNT OF POSTS, BUT THE QUALITY OF THEM, AND THE GOOD MEMBERS WE HAVE HERE.

I WANT TO THANK ALL OF YOU SO FAR, AND CANT WAIT TO SEE WHERE THIS FORUM IS HEADED. I PERSONALLY AM VERY EXCITED ABOUT THE FUTURE OF THIS FORUM AND I HOPE YOU ALL ARE AS WELL.

SO ALL YOU FREEKS, THANKS FOR COMING AND LOGGING ON AND POSTING EVERYDAY, AND HERES TO THE FUTURE.......

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Thank you everyone! Our next big landmark will be ..... 5000 posts!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

CONGRATS to everyone! This is a very nice forum with good people and a variety of topics that are covered. That's what keeps me coming back to here! I'm glad to see the post count rising along with the membership!

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
imported post

Congrats to WF's...Glad to be part of this forum...Bunch of great people who enjoy watches...Thats what its all about...

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
imported post

That's a fantastic accomplishment for a baby forum...Way to go, guys !

·
Registered
922 Posts
imported post

wow, congrats

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
Thank you everyone! Our next big landmark will be ..... 5000 posts!
well we crossed 4000 posts late last night. incredible and thank you everyone!!! It is fantastic to see the community growing and all the interesting and educational threads. :)

4000 is not our next "milestone" - 5000 is. so .... off to 5000 we go!!!

thanks again everyone!

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
imported post

All I can say is amazing since I was here from almost the beginning. Congrats to the site and I look forward to 5,000 more.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

UKWolfeman wrote:
All I can say is amazing since I was here from almost the beginning. Congrats to the site and I look forward to 5,000 more.
You have definitely been here since the beginning. Thank you again Wolfe!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts