Watch Freeks banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
And this grail Tudor will be celebrating with us......

Awesome piece....in-house movement....certified chronometer....70 hour power reserve.....perfect size.

Spectacular!!

Will be on my wrist for some time to come.....

Super Moderator
Congrats on both! A local friend ("Ryeguy") was torn between that BBB and the 62MAS reissue. He ended up with the Seiko and i ended up with his blue Kon-Tiki 馃槈

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Administrator
30 years is a great mark. Certainly beats the odds. My wife and I turned 35 earlier this year and 42 years as a couple. My inner group from college (4 couples) are all still married to their original wives. Now that really beats the odds.

Reactions: Roarry

Registered
Congratulations! Stunning watch, love the red triangle (a hint to another iconic watch bearing that triangle). We had our 30th anniversary 10 June this year.

Super Moderator
That really is spectacular Scott !!! :smileyface_hand_cla :smileyface_hand_cla

A huge huge congratulations to you both there on an amazing 30 years !!! :smile-thumb2:
Yowza, just is so cool to hear about, and also see you celebrating here with this one !!!
Can't get any better, or nicer in both cases sir. :clapping-hands-abov:clapping-hands-abov Happy Anniversary, and here
is to another 30, or 100 !!!

Registered
Congrats! Great looking watch for sure.

Registered
Congradulations on 30 years of marriage. Tremendous accomplishment for you both.
Sue & I just celebrated the same milestone on June 20.

Oh yeah, beautiful piece to mark the occasion.

Registered
Congradulations on 30 years of marriage. Tremendous accomplishment for you both.
Sue & I just celebrated the same milestone on June 20.

Oh yeah, beautiful piece to mark the occasion.
Wow! We 10 June, you 20 June! I consider it a a tremendous accomplishment on the male side, just grit our teeth and bear the grief :D :D :D

Registered
Wow! Congrats on that inspiring milestone!

And congrats on that phenomenal timepiece. In my opinion, the Black Bays are as good as it gets!

Registered
Congrats on the marriage and the beautiful Tudor. If you take care of your wife as well as you take care of your watch I would think you will be happy for many years to come.Those are great accomplishments in this day and age !

Registered
Congrats!! Beautiful Tudor. Hopefully you and your bride will have 30 more together

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 15 of 15 Posts