Watch Freeks banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

After seeing Spaceviews' post on the Alpha 24, I went looking for 24 hr watches from different brands. I came across this site if anyone is interested. It has a list of brands and models of 24 hr watches only. Here's the link:www.24hourwatch.info. After looking through these pieces I think a 24 hr is on my short list. I particularly like this one by Airnautic but its a little on the steep side at around $1K:

I also like this Messerschmitt - the ME108DR-24 with the flieger style to it from LI Watch for about $350:

If anyone has a 24 hour watch - please post pics! It would be great to see!

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

Thanks for posting this. I am interested in the 24 hours watches just because of the unique look and conversation aspect of a piece like this. I have been looking at the Alpha. I don't like the day/night dial on the Messerschmit and $1K is too rich for my blood, but I'll keep looking. If you find anything else pass it along.

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

http://www.rufuslin.com/product.php?productid=137

[align=left]The UNO 24 one-hand watch gives the wearer the chance to approach time in a completely new and far more conscious manner. It presents the entire day at a glance. During the course of each 24-hour period, the single hand of the UNO 24 completes just one full rotation.
[/align] The watch's special scale means that each time of day is indicated by an individual position of the precise hand. Even a fleeting glance is sufficient to show the wearer instantly and clearly how far the day has already advanced. A delicate line marks the point of transition from one day to the next. The moment the watch hand crosses this line, the date jumps forward to show the new day. In other words, the UNO 24 indicates the course of the day in analogue form: The positioning of the watch hand on the dial corresponds to the position of the sun in the sky. What is more, the precise scaling means that the time of day is shown with an accuracy of aroundten minutes.

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

24 hour watch with H3 tubes. The best of both worlds.

While only a very few of these 24 hour dial watches even exist, none has ever been made before with full Tritium Illumination. All 24 hour makers are tritium powered, as are the hour, minute and second hands. This means an amazing 27 tritium tubes are used to illuminate the watch dial.

http://www.time4tritium.com/item.cfm?id=1267&image=large

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

djpop wrote:
Are you going to get one marc?
I have a 24 hour watch on my list of items I would like to add to my collection. I haven't found the right one yet. This last one is great except it has a quartz movement and is very expensive. $564.00 This is more then I think it is worth. Now if I saw it on a daily deal site for 1/2 that I might jump on it. I'm still looking and I'll post them as I find them.

·
Registered
185 Posts
imported post

Here is the only one in my collection. It is a Limited Edition of 100 built recently and some were sold by Russian Watches

I was under the impression these were all sold out but apparently are still available for $129.00 on a bracelet with an optional $5.00 leather strap that is well worth the money.

I have had excellent customer service from these folks but am otherwise not connected to them.

Check it out at 24 Hour Raketa

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

roloya wrote:
Here is the only one in my collection. It is a Limited Edition of 100 built recently and some were sold by Russian Watches

I was under the impression these were all sold out but apparently are still available for $129.00 on a bracelet with an optional $5.00 leather strap that is well worth the money.

I have had excellent customer service from these folks but am otherwise not connected to them.

Check it out at 24 Hour Raketa
Very nice watch and an excellent price but not the one for me. 39mm is too small and I can't do gold. I will keep looking.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.