Watch Freeks banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I never owned a mesh bracelet before, I always liked the look of it. Where can i find a decent quality bracelet for a good price ( less than $100) are there any styles or brands that you recommend ?

I am planing on purchasing a c60 Trident Black and white soon, which style mesh do you recommend. Thanks for your help.

·
Super Moderator
7,444 Posts
I ordered one of those Ocean 7 bracelets today as well.

I've had good look with seller W Jean on eBay and bought a number of bracelets from him. He has a few different types of mesh that range from around $25 up to $90. All very good for the money. I prefer the "Omega style sharkmesh" models without links (you have to cut the links to size with a dremel). They are very comfortable.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I ordered one of those Ocean 7 bracelets today as well.

I've had good look with seller W Jean on eBay and bought a number of bracelets from him. He has a few different types of mesh that range from around $25 up to $90. All very good for the money. I prefer the "Omega style sharkmesh" models without links (you have to cut the links to size with a dremel). They are very comfortable.
isnt it the same omega style that @meshguy posted?

·
Registered
4,912 Posts
I recently picked up an Ocean 7 mesh also. Nice bracelet, easy to adjust, doesn't appear real flashy.

If you want a real high quality mesh bracelet, get a Staib

Reactions: ganson

·
Registered
4,912 Posts
This is the next one I'm buying.

Lovimg the Ocean7 mesh bracelets I posted and ended up getting two but this is calling me.

https://www.watchgecko.com/heavy-duty-milanese-mesh-watch-strap.php

Look at the extra links...
Just waiting on confirmation email from then that it'll fit my big wrist or not.

Luis, I have the Ocean 7 mesh, I have an 8" wrist and I had to remove a link, and then tighten the micro adjustment up to make it fit, so I don"t think you will need any extra links.

·
Registered
4,912 Posts
Ocean 7 mesh on my Seiko SKX173, a perfect match. Tried it out on my Longines Legend Diver, and for whatever reason didn't look right, on this watch it is perfect, and very comfortable.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts