Watch Freeks banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all! I'm looking for recommendations on a heavy bracelet for my Kemmner Octopus. I'm trying to balance out the thick heavy case a bit. The OEM bracelet is just not doing it for me.

I was thinking something like the one on the H2O Marlin or the Prometheus Manta Ray with the allen head screws. Or a modified oyster type would be nice as well. It would have to be straight ends as I think.

No super engineer or 5 link type bracelets as I think I may have almost every single decent version of those.

Something around 150-180 grams in weight and 4mm plus in thickness? A matching heavy duty divers clasp, either double lock or ratcheting type would be cool as well.

Any suggestions and/or links to examples would be appreciated! Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
A classic H-link bracelet looks good on a dive watch. This is an aftermarket 22mm with straight ends I wore on several divers I used to own.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the suggestion! That looks great on the more vintage style compressor case like you have in the pictures. But I'm not sure it would look good on the more sub style divers case like the Octopus. Plus it doesn't look heavy and beefy enough to match.

·
Banned
754 Posts
I love a few of my watched on chunky Armida bracelets. All have ratchet clasps and are heavy enough to make the watch feel fully centered all day long. Makes them very well balanced. That's why I'd love to get another one some day. I have two 22mm and one 24mm. Need one more 22mm to be fully satisfied.

I even have an extra 22mm ratchet clasp in case I find one without it.

I bought one for $60 and the other for $75 on WUS, both were mint and I think I scored big time. I've paid multiples of that for other bracelets and not been half this happy.

Disclaimer: pictures don't do it justice. On the wrist is a whole different look and feel. Like "perfection", to me at least.

Reactions: NeoGeo630
1 - 4 of 4 Posts