Watch Freeks banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Banned
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey Freeks!

It took me forever to find a Tuna Monster at the price I wanted last year.

So now I've missed on a couple great deals on these two preowned:

I got beat by minutes on them with my asking price offer.

In the mean time, I got these

My second Frogman (not sure if I need 2 but it's awesome)

Ocean7 LM-3 thanks to my New Zealand watch brother (made my first international trade with him) that gave me heads up on one that wasn't listed anywhere.

The bracelet is killer but I am short on some links that arrive on Monday. Can't wait ! Had two Deep Blues with same case one had no bracelet, the other was too orange on the CF dial.

Then today I got this thanks to same friend that asked a different friend in NZ if he was ready to sell it.

I'm really surprised that I love it more on OEM H-Link than on 22mm Armida bracelet

Speaking of Armida, this one shipped today thanks to a WTB thread. My 2nd A1. I'm a sucker for blue/orange, sapphire bezels and 4 o'clock crowns.

Can't believe I never considered the Orient Revolver and now I want another one ASAP.

The newer Turtles will have to wait.

By the way, does anyone know why some people say they shouldn't be called turtles ?

Thanks for viewing !

· Registered
2,247 Posts
u got a confirmed case broham... chronic... need me some ARMIDA A1 NH35 sister co to HELSON...i seen the adult matte blue... want your royal blue w/orange minute but oh crap i missed the 10% chinese new year of the monkey coupon by an eyelash- gotta wait for santi sale now-

· Banned
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
u got a confirmed case broham... chronic... need me some ARMIDA A1 NH35 sister co to HELSON...i seen the adult matte blue... want your royal blue w/orange minute but oh crap i missed the 10% chinese new year of the monkey coupon by an eyelash- gotta wait for santi sale now-

Thanks a lot, brother ! I got it bad ! Tooldiveritis :)

Please email Armida about honoring the sale when you can. I know of at least 3 people that did that in 2015 way after the end of 2014 sale. I love that matte blue also. And the bracelet is off the hook!

· Banned
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nice pickups Luis. That LM-3 is killer!

Thanks a lot, Ralph !

It really is. Even better with bracelet. It'll be complete Monday.

Ugly pic here of it on when I realized it wasn't gonna fit.

Very versatile too. Love the Enzo / Schaumburg case. There's an iteresting story on it too.

· Banned
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You are on a serious tear Luis!! Love em all, but the Orient is screaming!! Love it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you so much ! I Still can't believe how quick I found it after missing out on the blue one on the auction site. I'm by no means a yellow guy but I'm loving it !

Reactions: #four

· Banned
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Some really great pick ups, I really like that LM-3!

Thanks a lot !

Just got the extra links I needed and it will be on bracelet for a long time, I think :)

And the sapphire bezel for the LM-1 also arrived today

And I just popped out the bezel of this A1 that I got on my lunch break

To swap for this one

With this that I also just received

But I failed to pop out the white one and just popped the blue one back in. I'll try it again another time.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.