Watch Freeks banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Greetings all!

Great to be back for the first series of shows in the new year. For those looking to get the first shot at the 2010 lineup of Stuhrling, I invite you to tune in to our late evening show tonight Tuesday the 5th 1a east - 10p west. Spoke to Larry Magen of Stuhrling a short while ago, and while he didn't get into specifics (though he did hint at the latest in the Ozzie series; very cool) he seemed in fine form so am sure tonight's show should be great!

For those not familiar, Stuhrling builds watches that feature great complications and cases along with wonderful dial detail, mostly mechanical automatics but there is the occasional quartz thrown in as well. Great construction and eye catching designs along with real affordability makes this brand wonderfully collectible, and I speak from experience having collected them for years.

Hope you can join me for this kickoff late evening show, as well as the series over the next several days!

·
Long Time Member
8,308 Posts
imported post

Thanks for the Information, Tim.

Look forward to it.

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
imported post

Happy New Year, Tim!

Wouldn't Miss It!

Though I'll be DVR-ing the presentation...

I'll be watching it, "LIVE" at 1am.

Thanks for the update & I'll see you in a few hours.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.