Watch Freeks banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

I was at an event Saturday night and they had one of these at the event. It is INCREDIBLE. Almost 20 feet long and close to $500,000. Weighs 5500 pounds but still can do 0-60 in around 6 seconds.

Below is a video I found on youtube and some pictures I took. Obviously this car is COMPLETELY excess, BUT IS SO FREEKING cool to see in person. It is literally A MONSTER. It is hard to comprehend how wide and big this car is until you stand next to it.

[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/v/2_xzJ_pxAmY&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

RETRACTABLE HOOD ORNAMENT. Amazing to see it hide itself with a push of a button.

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
imported post

These cars are pretty incredible, About 45 minutes from where i live is a very wealthy area called sandbanks and i often go through there just to see the cars, The phantom is a popular car around those parts!! :)

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
imported post

It's got to be that big. If you actually buy one, you'd probably have to live in it.

Of course, those who can afford it to begin need not worry about it:)

All kidding aside, it is an amazing automobile. That big and still has a 0-60 time like that? Must have a beast of a powerplant. I have always thought that one of the most beautiful cars I have ever seen up close and personal was a Phantom that was a deep grey color.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

I have to be honest here, I'm not really a fan of the front end of this thing. Now,if you want to talk about a Bently then I'm all over that. My Dad is looking at a Bently and they are sweeeet as hell!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.