Watch Freeks banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

So Hess released their Race car today. I bought one for my boy and one for me of course....I have been collecting them since 1995 and have every year since. This year its cool and inside the race car pops out another smaller version. So tonight was boys night out and when I gave it to him he flipped out and played with it all night....He is only 3 1/2 and he usually goes to bed at 8:00 but not tonight....:b....10:00 pm tonight and he actually fell a sleep with it in his bed...Man gotta love the youth...lol...Anyone else collect Hess trucks or cars?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,012 Posts
imported post

There are no Hess in the Greater Cincinnati Tri-State area.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
5,876 Posts
imported post

I have not seen their race cars....I collect NASCAR Die Cast...but I thought Hess mainly made trucks. Got a link to their site????
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
9,128 Posts
imported post

What is Hess? I've never heard of it before. It looks like you can't buy them online. My boy's would love that for Christmas.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

Watchguru58 wrote:
What is Hess? I've never heard of it before. It looks like you can't buy them online. My boy's would love that for Christmas.
Hess is a gas station and every year around the holidays they launch a new truck/car etc... on November 13th. You buy them in a Hess gas station. If you dont have a Hess gas station you can go on ebay and purchase them or google it and find someone selling them on their website.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
9,128 Posts
imported post

Jackprime1 wrote:
Watchguru58 wrote:
What is Hess? I've never heard of it before. It looks like you can't buy them online. My boy's would love that for Christmas.
Hess is a gas station and every year around the holidays they launch a new truck/car etc... on November 13th. You buy them in a Hess gas station. If you dont have a Hess gas station you can go on ebay and purchase them or google it and find someone selling them on their website.
Oh very cool. I live out here in the west so I've never heard of them until now. I might just do that, thanks!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
imported post

Watchguru58 wrote:
Jackprime1 wrote:
Watchguru58 wrote:
What is Hess? I've never heard of it before. It looks like you can't buy them online. My boy's would love that for Christmas.
Hess is a gas station and every year around the holidays they launch a new truck/car etc... on November 13th. You buy them in a Hess gas station. If you dont have a Hess gas station you can go on ebay and purchase them or google it and find someone selling them on their website.
Oh very cool. I live out here in the west so I've never heard of them until now. I might just do that, thanks!!!
Excellent...let me know what you pick up...:)
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top