Watch Freeks banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
imported post

mikeizzy wrote:
I got the same box from amazon. I find that the larger watches are really hard to fit. I have three SAN III on rubber straps and on top shelf they seem to hit the lid. Am I doing something wrong??
Mike i DON'T think you are doing anything wrong to be honest. Even with my new crazy box I posted about from Skymall the SAN III sit so high and the rubber band keeps it sitting higher versus collapsing a little around the pillow like the metal bracelets so. I literally tighten the rubber band to it's last setting and it does not hit the top cover on the top or bottom.

The other solution I have seen is to REMOVE some of the padding in the pillows that the SAN III will be on. That lowers everything down some and gives enough clearance.

·
Premium Member
25,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
imported post

a lot faster then my Skymall purchase, but I will be curious to see how sturdy and heavy these are. If they are really sturdy I might get one also since....my brand new 24 box is almost filled (help me!!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.