·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
imported post

I got the same box from amazon. I find that the larger watches are really hard to fit. I have three SAN III on rubber straps and on top shelf they seem to hit the lid. Am I doing something wrong??

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

yeah -thats a sweet box - looks like i might have to get one!!

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

mikeizzy wrote:
I got the same box from amazon. I find that the larger watches are really hard to fit. I have three SAN III on rubber straps and on top shelf they seem to hit the lid. Am I doing something wrong??
Mike i DON'T think you are doing anything wrong to be honest. Even with my new crazy box I posted about from Skymall the SAN III sit so high and the rubber band keeps it sitting higher versus collapsing a little around the pillow like the metal bracelets so. I literally tighten the rubber band to it's last setting and it does not hit the top cover on the top or bottom.

The other solution I have seen is to REMOVE some of the padding in the pillows that the SAN III will be on. That lowers everything down some and gives enough clearance.

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

i got this big Box -holds 8 for BIG watches

they dont fit - you gotta NOT use the pillows and lay them sideways in the compartment -then you should be good -sounds silly but the rubber straps make em really really high!!

mikeizzy wrote:

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
imported post

Thanks for the info guys. Thought I was loosing my mind. I have 3 12 slot boxes and used those for the big watches and the new box for all my smaller ones. Fits great up to 48mm no problem.

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
imported post

That seems like a VERY cheap price for something that looks so great...Bear in mind, I don't know watch boxes but, I do know jewelry boxes & to me that looks like an awesome bargain at just under $45.00.

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

Just ordered mine - cant beat the price -love that they specified mm sideways & such - great selling point!!

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

an update- ordered this box today from e-bay -got a tracking # today!!

wow now that's fast!!!

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
imported post

a lot faster then my Skymall purchase, but I will be curious to see how sturdy and heavy these are. If they are really sturdy I might get one also since....my brand new 24 box is almost filled (help me!!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts