Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

http://invicta.chronoshark.com/default.aspx?pmc=SB&affiliateid=10056

Model Brand New Invicta 5840 I-Force Collection Mens Watch
MSRP
$595.00
Case Material Brushed Solid 316L Surgical Grade Black IP (Ionic Plated) Stainless Steel Case and Screwdown Caseback
Case Dimensions 46mm (1.81") in Diameter, 14mm (0.55") Thick
Movement Precise Swiss Made Quartz GMT Movement
Crystal Scratch Resistant Hardened Mineral Crystal
Crown Black IP Stainless Steel Crown embossed with the Invicta Logo located at the 3:00 Position, GMT Button at 2:00
Bezel Brushed Solid Black IP (Ionic Plated) Stainless Steel Bezel
Dial
Jet Black Textured Grid Dial with Gunmetal and Black Skeletonized Hands, Gunmetal Arabic Numerals and Hour Markers, Overlapping Seconds Subdial at 2:00, Contrasting GMT Scale Ring at Center Dial, Red-Tipped Arrow GMT Hand
Calendar
Quick-Set Gunmetal Framed Date Display Window located at the 6:00 Hour Position
Bracelet/Strap Black Polyurethane Rubber Textured Grid Patterned Strap with "Invicta" Inscribed Solid Black IP Stainless Steel Inserts - 30mm (1.18") Wide, 10" Length
Clasp/Closure
Solid Black IP Stainless Steel Pin Buckle Clasp embossed with the Invicta Logo
Water Resistance 100 Meters (330 Feet - 10 ATM)
Additional Features
Shock Resistant
Warranty
Invicta 1 Year Original Manufacturer's Warranty with FREE Additional Extension to 5 Years! - Who Loves Ya Baby?

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

you know, i had this watch for all of a couple of days......Ron, you are right, it is comfortable and has a very cool case design and everything, but the hands killed it for me, its not even that they dont have lume, (which is a standard for me), but the fact that they are stainless skeleton hands, i just couldnt easily tell the time......hell, even if they were enameled hands, and not skeletonized it would have made it better......

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
imported post

RipitRon wrote:
I know a lot of people dont like these, but they are the most comfortable watch I own! Great price!
I with ya, Ron!

I purchase the goldtone/blue last spring and it is truly one of the most comfortable watches that I wear.

The comfort level is compared to my S1 Racer.

IMHO

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.