Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

What is the J number for that one? Anyone know so we can post it here?

·
Registered
466 Posts
imported post

Throwing up an FYI, it's more helpful to Stuhrling's image if items are bought during the show, because that's when it gets "counted" as part of the sales we do during showtime :p

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

I believe this is the link for it

http://www.shopnbc.com/PRODUCT/?track=-20301;&familyid=V91355&cm_re=Search-_-family-_-N

Stuhrling Original Men's Alpine Automatic Speeder Stainless Steel Mesh Bracelet Watch Choices: Black, Blue, Green or Orange bezel
Discover style without limits from Stuhrling Original with this exciting Our Top Value! From the Alpine series, this offering features a unique propeller top plate, attractive mesh bracelet and sleek colorful bezel. With a desirable automatic movement, this Our Top Value is the ultimate timepiece!
Stuhrling Original outfits this timepiece with a round silver-tone case crafted from surgical-grade 316L stainless steel. An exhibition back reveals the intricate springs, gears and rotor that construct the Automatic Caliber 90089 movement with 20 jewels. The Duracoche-plated bezel comes in your choice of black, blue, green or orange. A polished silver-tone push and pull crown with bezel matching equator ring completes the handsome case.
A Krysterna crystal safeguards the round skeletonized textured dial which features Arabic hour numerals at 12:00, 4:00 and 8:00 on the propeller accent. The distinct propeller is white for the black bezel and bezel-matching for all other color options. Arabic numerals representing minutes are located at all other hour locations except 6:00 on the outer dial. The desirable Automatic movement powers the silver-tone cigar-style hour and minute hands, and seconds hand. The black dial features red hand accents, the blue dial offers yellow hand accents, the green dial has green hand accents and the orange dial features purple numeral accents.
The striking mesh bracelet attaches confidently with a buckle clasp. Add a splash of bold color to your life with this exciting offering from Stuhrling Original!
[*]Bracelet: Stainless steel [*]Movement: Automatic Caliber 90089 w/ 20 Jewels [*]Crystal: Krysterna [*]Crown: Push/pull [*]Clasp: Buckle [*]Bracelet Measurements: 10" L x 23mm W [*]Case Measurements: 45mm [*]Water Resistance: 10 ATM - 100 meters - 330 feet [*]Model Numbers:
Black: 4AT.Black
Blue: 4AT.Blue
Green: 4AT.Green
Orange: 4AT.Orange [*]Warranty: Two year limited warranty provided by Stuhrling Original LLC.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Now I am going to offer an opinion, and this is just me, but I am not a fan of these colors or the mesh. But that is just my opinion. I am sure many will love it.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
imported post

I have owned a Alpine for a few years now, It a size and style that will never go out of fashion and very comfortable. I can't wait to try it on the mesh.

·
Registered
922 Posts
imported post

ok ill say it - ugly

jmho

·
Registered
10 Posts
imported post

This watch is really confusing me......I think I want to like it more than I actually do. If that makes sense. I think I'm going to stick with the Targa I've been lusting after. Oh well I will probably still try to keep my eyes open long enough to check it out just to make sure. You never no I may get a crush on something else!!

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
imported post

Not a big fan of the mesh bracelet, however I'm definately looking forward to the presentation.

Besides, won't there be straps that will be offered to go along with the OTV?

·
Registered
71 Posts
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
Now I am going to offer an opinion, and this is just me, but I am not a fan of these colors or the mesh. But that is just my opinion. I am sure many will love it.
Looks better than in the pics they have online. I'm afraid I'm not a fan of the automatic SO's. Does anyone know if they have improved since the original ones they introduced? Mine kept terrible time if at all.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.