Watch Freeks banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

I am a sucker for Invicta blue; I just never agreed with the rubber strap on the SANIII....kinda like snow tires on a Ferrari.

But now that one can purchase a SANIII for $189 I guess the "mystique" or "exclusiveness" of it is long gone. So in order to bring the price down even further there will be a paper mache version this spring.

CJ

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
imported post

ALL invicta's are exclusive over here :) cos they dont sell them in the uk, which is why i would like a SANIII someday, i have 2 invicta's and they get more comments than any of my watches.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
imported post

dane1991 wrote:
VERY NICE!! Always liked the blue ones.
This is a pretty good price Dane for one of these. Best I have seen since the holiday pricing a few months ago.

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
imported post

TVDinner wrote:

This is a pretty good price Dane for one of these. Best I have seen since the holiday pricing a few months ago.
Yeah it is very good, cheapest one i found within the uk is £250 ($450)... wish i could pull the trigger on these things :whatever:

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

dane1991 wrote:
TVDinner wrote:

Yeah it is very good, cheapest one i found within the uk is £250 ($450)... wish i could pull the trigger on these things :whatever:
Dane,

You only need one of your kidneys. I'm just saying Ha Ha LOL!!!:%:%:%:lol

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
imported post

dane1991 wrote:
TVDinner wrote:

They are excellent watches, Dane. Depending on what complications/execution that you want, they are very reasonable (at least in the States) right now.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.