Watch Freeks banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
imported post

Well I have been looking for this watch for a while and have had no luck finding it on a rubber strap with the Blue dial. So even though technically in nbz I pulled the trigger on this one. I was hoping to see if someone would respond about doing business with this seller, but just decided to get it.

Whe I recieve it I will add some pics. I'm really looking forward to this watch after seeing all the pics and reviewd and comments by fellow Freeks.

James, thanks for posting this and making it possible to get the watch I wanted so much!!!

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
imported post

randyswagon wrote:
. . . Yes, I have. They sold me my Sawtooth. All costs are included in the listed price, and they ship PRONTO!!!! I received a track on the watch. They sent it on a 28th and I had it the morning of the 30th.
Thanks!!! I ordered it!!

·
Premium Member
25,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
imported post

WatchNut wrote:
Well I have been looking for this watch for a while and have had no luck finding it on a rubber strap with the Blue dial. So even though technically in nbz I pulled the trigger on this one. I was hoping to see if someone would respond about doing business with this seller, but just decided to get it.

Whe I recieve it I will add some pics. I'm really looking forward to this watch after seeing all the pics and reviewd and comments by fellow Freeks.

James, thanks for posting this and making it possible to get the watch I wanted so much!!!
I am more then happy to help PULL YOU OUT OF THE NBZ, lol

Congrats on a great great watch. I LOVE mine on rubber, and the only thing I would change about it is getting the bracelet version like you have ordered.

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

Please note - it is NOT a SS Bracelet - it is all Titanium

this is a sweet watch -if i didnt have the Rubber strap version -i would pick it up!!

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
imported post

WatchNut wrote:
randyswagon wrote:
. . . Yes, I have. They sold me my Sawtooth. All costs are included in the listed price, and they ship PRONTO!!!! I received a track on the watch. They sent it on a 28th and I had it the morning of the 30th.
Thanks!!! I ordered it!!
Congrats!

I look forward to hearing what you think!

ENJOY!

I decided to pass. :)

21 - 27 of 27 Posts