Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

You never heard this story Arnie?

Quick Version

I bought a T-Rex gunmetal with light grey Carbon fiber dial. i was not averly happy the plating in between the bracelet was terrible, it pissed me off. So I blew it apart, gave it to Sam and had him send it out for replating. I got it back reassembled it, and two days later the damned G-10 quite working. I took it back too Sam and he said it needed a new movement, he put a bettery in it and it still didnt work. So I told him to Order a new G-10 I was pissed at this watch, bad and on the way home I rolled down the window and gave it my be rendition of Nolan Ryan towards the pavement as I was heading down the freeway!!!:%:%

arnie11 wrote:
RipitRon wrote:
Whats on the wrist for me today is the Carbon fiber gunmetal T-Rex! The replacement watch for the one I threw out of the car window!!!LOL
:% Should I ask????

·
Registered
10,288 Posts
imported post

RipitRon wrote:

Quick Version

I bought a T-Rex gunmetal with light grey Carbon fiber dial. i was not averly happy the plating in between the bracelet was terrible, it pissed me off. So I blew it apart, gave it to Sam and had him send it out for replating. I got it back reassembled it, and two days later the damned G-10 quite working. I took it back too Sam and he said it needed a new movement, he put a bettery in it and it still didnt work. So I told him to Order a new G-10 I was pissed at this watch, bad and on the way home I rolled down the window and gave it my be rendition of Nolan Ryan towards the pavement as I was heading down the freeway!!!:%:%

arnie11 wrote:
RipitRon wrote:
Whats on the wrist for me today is the Carbon fiber gunmetal T-Rex! The replacement watch for the one I threw out of the car window!!!LOL
LOL Ron! No I never heard that story! But that is why............................. YOU ARE DA MAN!!! :wf

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

Some say I am nutz, but hey you know when my Super Avenger got moisture in it and took 9 weeks to get back I was smart enough not too through it I just sold the POS!!!:%

arnie11 wrote:
RipitRon wrote:

Quick Version

arnie11 wrote:
RipitRon wrote:
LOL Ron! No I never heard that story! But that is why............................. YOU ARE DA MAN!!! :wf

·
Banned
5,876 Posts
imported post

RipitRon wrote:

Quick Version

arnie11 wrote:
RipitRon wrote:
And people think I'm crazy cause I won't pay more than a $100 for a watch with a G10 in it!!!!

Oh...Wearing my RD today.

·
Registered
294 Posts
imported post

Going with this one today since I only got half a day with it last Friday..

The Kit just shipped today so should have it this Friday.. YEAH..:c

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.