25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Modified Poseidon -

·
Registered
10,288 Posts
imported post

For Today: From years gone by / Invicta Vintage / gold tone / blue dial / rosetone hour markers / Swiss Eta 2824 Auto / Alligator Strap with contrast stitching: Tonight? I'll get back to ya.

·
Registered
512 Posts
imported post

The new 360 looks GREAT Darius!

Black Dial Grand Diver for the first part of the day

Switching to this one for dinner with my wife tonight:

·
Registered
294 Posts
imported post

Had this one on for a few this morning home in my shop now so no watch while using power tools...:madd

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

Do I really need to tell you?

Citizen SkyHawk Eco-Drive A-T

·
Super Freak
4,825 Posts
imported post

:WW:WW:WW

I'm sorry Ron, I know what that is like. You can go ahead hating on my two babies. I definitely understand. It took me a little while to find this one, the one I wanted form the start.

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

gwing wrote:
Invicta Skeleton

Love that one gwing! I got one myself.

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

Thats funny because I hated the first one, because I didnt think they new one could be found. That watch if a freakin master piece! Congrats!

Budabear wrote:

I'm sorry Ron, I know what that is like. You can go ahead hating on my two babies. I definitely understand. It took me a little while to find this one, the one I wanted form the start.

·
Super Freak
4,825 Posts
imported post

RipitRon wrote:
Thats funny because I hated the first one, because I didnt think they new one could be found. That watch if a freakin master piece! Congrats!

Budabear wrote:

As far as I am concerned I think as far as the Invicta hierarchy goes The SAS is on top and this particular 360 is right below that and then the SAN III. The design of this watch is far superior to anything we normally see from Invicta. It is a shame that they have not brought this watch back or built a next 360 similar to this one.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.