Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
10,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
imported post

RipitRon wrote:
Man that watch is Wild Arnie Holy cow they will see you coming a mile away!!! Niiiiiiice!
Hey Ron, glad you like it Bro. Are you not familiar with this time piece? Here's another of my Prowlers:

Ok, ok............ wishful thinking. Here is another one..... no! Really!

And another auto version:

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

I actually had the pleasure of sporting one of those, while I was in Palm Springs a couple of years ago. Not my kind of car, very sleek, but so under powered. However that Black Rose Prowler in the Auto Version is Smokin!

TK and Myself have expressed in the past how we would like to see this watch make a return in a 50mm case or larger!!! Very Very Nice!

·
Registered
10,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
imported post

Yea I know exactly how you feel on this one. It would be great in a 50 mm, even a 48 mm would do! Even a slightly modified version with some subtle changes to go along with it, but I have a feeling that it will never happen.

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

I agree, So Sad!

arnie11 wrote:
Yea I know exactly how you feel on this one. It would be great in a 50 mm, even a 48 mm would do! Even a slightly modified version with some subtle changes to go along with it, but I have a feeling that it will never happen.

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

Android Concept T Retrograde

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.