Watch Freeks banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
imported post

I am surprised no comments on this one - isn't this one of the grails for many people....

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

You know. I like the look of it, but I'm very skeptical about the SWI and Swiss Legend brands. I just sent back a Swiss Legend Glamorous Lapis because in all honesty I thought it looked, performed, and felt cheap. I know others love them, but for me I can think of many other watches I would spend a grand on. I think the Oris is one I would buy if I had a thousand to spare.

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
imported post

Rob I actually held JackPrime's 7751 version of this watch at the last get together and believe you me nothing cheap about this one. No comparison to a Swiss Legend I promise......maybe Jack will chime in.......

Watchguru58 wrote:
You know. I like the look of it, but I'm very skeptical about the SWI and Swiss Legend brands. I just sent back a Swiss Legend Glamorous Lapis because in all honesty I thought it looked, performed, and felt cheap. I know others love them, but for me I can think of many other watches I would spend a grand on. I think the Oris is one I would buy if I had a thousand to spare.

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

another great deal -if this was the silver dial with the blue hands i would need an intervention NOT to buy it!!!

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

UKWolfeman wrote:
Rob I actually held JackPrime's 7751 version of this watch at the last get together and believe you me nothing cheap about this one. No comparison to a Swiss Legend I promise......maybe Jack will chime in.......

Watchguru58 wrote:
That's good to know. I was skeptical for years about the Swiss Legend. I finally broke down and bought one and my suspicions were correct. I will have to take a closer look at the SWI. I know many love them.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
imported post

I'd buy the 7751 at that price... Thank goodness it ISN'T, cuz I'm unable to swing a grand on a watch right now.

I think it's a good watch for the money, but I'd probably do the $1100 for the ML first.

The SWI quality is great, I'm sure. I just don't know about resale...

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
imported post

I didnt get a MP 7751 butwill soon ! I grabbed a 7750 SWI #130/500 with winder,hat,calendar,book and Certificate for 998. I LOVE this watch.. Its 46+ mm not 55 as stated.. I wear a SAN III auto most of the time and was unsure about the size But Its a Keeper.. The Blued screws and Cote De Geneva+ Pearlage on the inside of the DD clasp blew me away !!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.