·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
25,155 Posts
imported post

7750 prices just keep falling and falling and falling, further making me be amazed in the endless over inflated pricing of EVERYTHING associated with watches, lol.

At this rate we will see watches selling for $150 soon with 7750 movements in them. And before you say I am nuts I can remember clearly when people said there was no way the SAS, SAN and Venoms would be in the $300 range and they ALL are available at that pricing now all the time on the deal sites.

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
7750 prices just keep falling and falling and falling, further making me be amazed in the endless over inflated pricing of EVERYTHING associated with watches, lol.

At this rate we will see watches selling for $150 soon with 7750 movements in them. And before you say I am nuts I can remember clearly when people said there was no way the SAS, SAN and Venoms would be in the $300 range and they ALL are available at that pricing now all the time on the deal sites.
That is so true. I paid alot more for a used 7750. Patience is a virtue when it comes to watches. I really want this VX200, but somebody has it in their basket. If I was the company I would release the hold if they don't buy it b/c they will lose real buyers.IMHO

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
imported post

I've got to monitor this site closer. Lately they have had very good pricing on select items (Orca @$152, these Accutrons). Of course, you still need to have the cash to buy.

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

Spaceview wrote:
I've got to monitor this site closer. Lately they have had very good pricing on select items (Orca @$152, these Accutrons). Of course, you still need to have the cash to buy.
I was going to get that VX200, but somebody finally purchased the one on hold. Argh!!! I was going to send back another watch to pay for it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.