Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 211 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Normal Time and Day for this week's Watch Time show!

8 - 10pm tonight. Come post with us during the show in this thread!

Here are the links to the show pages -

8pm to 10pm WATCH TIME SPECIAL with Jim Skelton
8- 9pm hour: http://www.shopnbc.com/OnAir/Progra...iew=programguidedetail&dir=pg&showid=11279990

9-10pm hour: http://www.shopnbc.com/OnAir/Progra...iew=programguidedetail&dir=pg&showid=11279991

It looks like all brands are represented and hopefully we will see some holiday pricing deals.

I am looking forward to posting about the show with everyone who is on tonight!

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
imported post

time for the show to start and make up be over.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
imported post

Jim is wearing a white button up shirt, normal jewelry. I have not been able to see what watch he is wearing tonight.

Starting with the Once Only watch

J176336 - $359
Invicta Men's S1 Touring Edition Swiss Quartz Bracelet Watch

lowest price ever offered on shopnbc Jim says

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

Enjoy

I dont think I am going too watch, nothing on the Docket that interests me. Interesting range over priced dress watches at $6K and cheap dept store G-Shocks @ $100.00.Have fun boys!

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
imported post

First phone call is Danny from Texas.

·
Registered
115 Posts
imported post

why do they have a model with a 5 inch wrist showing a monster watch? can't they find a male model with at least a 7 inch wrist?

looks strange on her

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
imported post

Michael just said that Invicta is producing 1200 models at the same time. 1200. Seems like a lot of models, but we all know that there is about 10 color options for each watch, lol

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

If a chick has a 7" wrist she is a bit oversized too say the least! I would rather see a model with a tiny wrist. I dont think Helga will cut the mustard as a model!!!:%

jdtj63 wrote:
why do they have a model with a 5 inch wrist showing a monster watch? can't they find a male model with at least a 7 inch wrist?

looks strange on her

·
Registered
115 Posts
imported post

RipitRon wrote:
If a chick has a 7" wrist she is a bit oversized too say the least! I would rather see a model with a tiny wrist. I dont think Helga will cut the mustard as a model!!!:%

jdtj63 wrote:

looks strange on her
I said get a male not female with 7 inch wrist:%

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
imported post

I am still so confused about flame fusion. And Larry says that their material is the best. So which is the strongest and the best? They can't both be?

·
Registered
115 Posts
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
I am still so confused about flame fusion. And Larry says that their material is the best. So which is the strongest and the best? They can't both be?
probably all the same process of some kind of sapphire coated fusion, probably done by the same manufacturer, just called different things on different companies

of course if you want to really see who is best, it is time to destroy some watches :bhh

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

The the point of the female model would be missed, dont you think? The idea is too show the female viewers what it would look like on their wrist!

jdtj63 wrote:
RipitRon wrote:

jdtj63 wrote:

looks strange on her
I said get a male not female with 7 inch wrist:%

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
imported post

V91353 - $499 Maurice Lacroix Men's Miros Quartz Alarm Leather Strap Watch

Swiss 4120D Rhonda

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
imported post

Funny how Jim is manhandling the watch like we would expect but on Tim's show they wore those cheap white gloves for the TV effect.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
imported post

djpop wrote:
I thought he said 1040B
you might be right. I just caught it as he said it quickly.

V91346 - $2997 Maurice Lacroix Men's Jour Retrograde Automatic Crocodile Strap Watch

1 - 20 of 211 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.