Watch Freeks banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Aluminum Hard Case for Photo/Video Equipment Customizable for all your Equipment with High Density Cubed Foam Inserts & Dual Keypad Locks

$9.99

http://wireless.1saleaday.com/

This professional heavy-duty hard case is the perfect solution for keeping your expensive camera or camcorder and accessories from being crushed or bounced around while you travel.

Knowing that your precious gear is well protected allows you to transport them worry-free - perfect for on-location shoots or airline travel.

The case can be customized it to your equipment using the high-density foam inserts that detach and may be added or removed for size.

Features include:

• Holds Digital SLR, Film SLR, Camcorders, GPS, Portable DVD Players, Flashes, Lenses, etc...
  • Heavy Duty Reinforced Hard Case
  • Rubber integrated bottom feet
  • Adjustable & Removable Shoulder Strap
  • Dual Keyed Secure Locks
  • Aluminum Reinforced Corners
  • Heavy Duty Hinges
  • Adjustable and Removable Dividers
  • Tongue & Groove Lid
  • High Density Foam
  • Removable Diced Cube Foam
  • Aluminum Hard Side Construction
  • Outside Dimensions 13" L X 10 1/4" W X 5 1/8" D
  • Inside Dimensions 12 3/8" L X 9 5/8" W X 4 1/2" D
  • 3 Year manufactures Warranty

·
Super Freak
4,827 Posts
imported post

Pretty Cool cases. I have a pair of them. But I'm only using then until I can get the one I really want. With these the hardest thing is to figure out a pillow situation and that's pretty easy.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
imported post

I bought one. After lugging my small 10 slot watch case to the PA GGT and having to wrap each watch in socks and additional packing so nothing moved inside the watch box - only to get there and see lots of people with these great cases that protect and hold A LOT of watches in a much for convenient and easy to hold case - I HAD TO GET ONE. These are really fantastic and for $9 you can't go wrong.

The lowest I have ever seen for these is $15-20.

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
imported post

Thanks for the heads up!

I snagged one of these, but it will take a while to get it.

My billing address is in PA, even though I live in NC. They only ship to billing addresses. :(

I'll get a family member to reroute it down here. :)

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
imported post

WATCHURSELF wrote:
Great Case / Great Price!!
George- is this one the same size as the one you had at the GGT?

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
imported post

so yours is slightly larger, but close. Very cool. I bought one of these.

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

yeah i think the diff is marginal -for 9 bucks that's a great deal!!

the one i got was 25 with s/h so its quiete a savings

·
Super Freak
4,827 Posts
imported post

These cases are nice but I have to caution you guys. When carrying this on your shoulder don't carry it on your watch side or you will scratch up the watch your wearing if you ave on a short sleeve shirt. Actually if it is visible at all.

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

Bump

Keep you eyes open for this deal....they are regular $30 but run on sale for $10.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.