Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

http://www.ashford.com/ashford/browse/productDetail.jsp?productId=ZO7901&categoryId=cat5001&selectedColor=&selectedSize=&navCatId=cat280037&productId=ZO7901&navAction=push&navCount=2

• Details
  • Zodiac, Deep Reef, Men's Watch, Stainless Steel Case, Caoutcholic Rubber Strap, Battery Powered Quartz Movement Swiss Made, ZO7901

Features
    • Day,Date
    CASE
    • Shape:Round Finish:Brushed and Polished Material:Stainless Steel Width:52 mm ( 49 mm without Crown) Length:54 mm ( 45 mm without Lugs)
    DIAL
    • Color:White Hands:Black Hands Luminescent Markers:Silver Tone Stick Index Luminescent
    BEZEL
    • Material:Stainless Steel Ion Plated Type:Divers Bezel
    MOVEMENT
    • Type:Battery Powered Quartz Movement Swiss Made Country Of Origin:Made in Swizterland
    BAND
    • Clasp:pin Buckle Type:Strap Color:Black

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
imported post

I have looked at these before and even seen them on a full bracelet. The only thing that I personally do not like is the writing on the bezel. I think it is just the font used that I don't like. I love the dial look, etc.

If it looked more like the Oceanaire I would buy it in a second

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
I have looked at these before and even seen them on a full bracelet. The only thing that I personally do not like is the writing on the bezel. I think it is just the font used that I don't like. I love the dial look, etc.

I too would love an Oceanaire. Have you found any lately for a good deal? They have a 2824-2 movement don't they?

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
imported post

Watchguru58 wrote:
TVDinner wrote:

I too would love an Oceanaire. Have you found any lately for a good deal? They have a 2824-2 movement don't they?
not on a daily deal site yet - but I check their online store (Metro) on ebay almost daily - http://stores.ebay.com/Metro-Watch-Company__W0QQ_fsubZ9041040

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
Watchguru58 wrote:
TVDinner wrote:

not on a daily deal site yet - but I check their online store (Metro) on ebay almost daily - http://stores.ebay.com/Metro-Watch-Company__W0QQ_fsubZ9041040
Let me know if you find one for a great deal. I will get one with you. :c

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

i have the white faced Quartz and it is a very nice watch

big props for this piece is the day/date feature

only negative i can come up with is its a quartz but that aint saying much

its my pool watch and i go in the pool all summer long!!

really nice watch

·
Banned
5,876 Posts
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
http://www.ashford.com/ashford/browse/productDetail.jsp?productId=ZO7901&categoryId=cat5001&selectedColor=&selectedSize=&navCatId=cat280037&productId=ZO7901&navAction=push&navCount=2

• Details
  • Zodiac, Deep Reef, Men's Watch, Stainless Steel Case, Caoutcholic Rubber Strap, Battery Powered Quartz Movement Swiss Made, ZO7901

Features
    • Day,Date
    CASE
    • Shape:Round Finish:Brushed and Polished Material:Stainless Steel Width:52 mm ( 49 mm without Crown) Length:54 mm ( 45 mm without Lugs)
    DIAL
    • Color:White Hands:Black Hands Luminescent Markers:Silver Tone Stick Index Luminescent
    BEZEL
    • Material:Stainless Steel Ion Plated Type:Divers Bezel
    MOVEMENT
    • Type:Battery Powered Quartz Movement Swiss Made Country Of Origin:Made in Swizterland
    BAND
    • Clasp:pin Buckle Type:Strap Color:Black

If it was a chronograph...I'd buy it myself!!!

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

no biggie!!

i dont blame you -if i could find one i'd want the o also!!!

argabright wrote:
WATCHURSELF wrote:
i was talking about the deep reef FYI

argabright wrote:
Oceanaire uses the CL-888
Sorry for the thread hi jack! Since I want the O, I'm easily distracted. The Deep Reef is nice too!

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

Watchguru58 wrote:
argabright wrote:
That's actually a good thing b/c I don't have a CL-888 movement yet. I hear they are okay, but certainly not a 2824-2.
I have two CL-888 in my Swiss Legend Commander Autos. They are 'OK'. Not great. I don't know if I have just been a bit spoiled by quartz accuracy or if I have a too high an expectation for an automatic movement. I just feel that if my autos are stored in a winder I should not have to reset the time each time I grab one. It seems I do with the CL888. I have a CR8205 in the new Croton Super C and I'll see how that runs.

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

Spaceview wrote:
Watchguru58 wrote:
argabright wrote:
That's actually a good thing b/c I don't have a CL-888 movement yet. I hear they are okay, but certainly not a 2824-2.
I have two CL-888 in my Swiss Legend Commander Autos. They are 'OK'. Not great. I don't know if I have just been a bit spoiled by quartz accuracy or if I have a too high an expectation for an automatic movement. I just feel that if my autos are stored in a winder I should not have to reset the time each time I grab one. It seems I do with the CL888. I have a CR8205 in the new Croton Super C and I'll see how that runs.
Yes. Keep us updated. You know honestly I own just about every automatic movement out there and I can honestly say that the most accurate and reliable of every one are my 2 Invicta's with the NH25A movement. I own the 45mm and the 48mm and these 2 sit on a winder and keep almost perfect time with the Atomic clock. It is fascinating. I thought my 7750 would be the most accurate, but even it runs a tad fast. It's all about how these movements are calibrated. Seiko does a fantastic job of calibration. I'm curious to see how the Orange Monster with the 7S26 movement holds up to the NH25A. I should know next week when it arrives.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.