Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Here's an amazing deal at Overstock. The browser page lists the watch on sale for $95.35, however if you click the link for details, it actually is for $49.99 with free shipping. A great deal indeed, and the lowest price I've seen anywhere.

http://www.overstock.com/Jewelry-Wat...9/product.html

Go through Bing for an additional 15% cash back and try coupon code 129205 to get the price down to $44.99 shipped. If the coupon does not negate the Bing cash back, the net price would be $38.24!

·
Premium Member
25,155 Posts
imported post

that is absolutely the lowest I have EVER seen that watch. Like ever. I remember when the OG were $150 and up. Even recently they have been on sale for $75 - but this is crazy low.

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

I just picked it up for this price. I will give Bing a second chance to see if they follow through and give me the cash back. Last time they cancelled it so this is a test. I have always wanted an OG, but I told myself I would have to get it for less then $50.

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
imported post

Watchguru58 wrote:
I just picked it up for this price. I will give Bing a second chance to see if they follow through and give me the cash back. Last time they cancelled it so this is a test. I have always wanted an OG, but I told myself I would have to get it for less then $50.
Good for you! Glad you could get in on this deal. :)

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

Spaceview wrote:
Watchguru58 wrote:
Good for you! Glad you could get in on this deal. :)
I couldn't figure out how to get the coupon to enter, but I did go through Bing. I have had bad luck in the past with Bing. It's still not showing in my account and it probably won't in 48 hours, but this is still a great deal. I will probably gift this out to a co-worker that likes this watch.

·
Premium Member
25,155 Posts
imported post

randyswagon wrote:
. . . I own this one and really didn' mind paying $70 for it at all. At $40 it's a stormer. Sure it has a rattly bracelet, but man, for $40???? WOW!!!!!!
ok good I thought it was only me. My yellow one rattles a little and I thought I had the bad one, lol.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
randyswagon wrote:
. . . I own this one and really didn' mind paying $70 for it at all. At $40 it's a stormer. Sure it has a rattly bracelet, but man, for $40???? WOW!!!!!!
ok good I thought it was only me. My yellow one rattles a little and I thought I had the bad one, lol.
Even the sw200, meteorite bracelet rattles, LOL

This is a spectacular deal.

David

·
Registered
514 Posts
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
randyswagon wrote:
. . . all 3 of mine rattle. Just the nature of the model I guess. they wear so well it never bothered me, and for a sub c-note piece I didn;t expect too much . . .

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

randyswagon wrote:
The bracelet is very rattly. I tried an OG on a while back at TJMaxx. I love the look of the dial and presentation, but the bracelet is pretty bad. I will probably switch it out with something else if I don't gift it out.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
imported post

If the Meteorite OG had a bracelet like my SAS, it would never leave my wrist. How do you think the gunmetal would look on a black alligator strap? I wonder if I could ever find a black IP or pref. gunmetal dual deployment clasp?

David

·
Premium Member
25,155 Posts
imported post

Let's also remember that mine, the OG III, is a quartz and I paid $70.

this is an automatic for under 50 bucks

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.