Registered
91 Posts
imported post

MM Radiomir

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

My MM power reserve auto also since everyone else is doing it!

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
imported post

[align=center]
[/align][align=left]I sold my last MM . . .
[/align]
[align=center] Renato Wilde-Beast
ETA G10.211
4-Jewels
[/align][align=center]
[/align][align=center]

[/align]

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

My Gorgeous MM recd from CJ (the brown one)

·
Registered
269 Posts
imported post

Corduba Retrograde

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
imported post

Well I finally put on another watch and dont have a good pic of my Oris...So I'm sorry for the bad quality pic...darn camera phone...

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

I agree JP! Just horrid! Got an idea though, send it this way and let me see what I can do about getting some good shots of that poor watch for ya!!!
Seriously, I would rather have OK shots of great watches than vice-versa.........and you have great watches!

CJ

Jackprime1 wrote:
Well I finally put on another watch and dont have a good pic of my Oris...So I'm sorry for the bad quality pic...darn camera phone...

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
imported post

Seattle wrote:
I agree JP! Just horrid! Got an idea though, send it this way and let me see what I can do about getting some good shots of that poor watch for ya!!!
Seriously, I would rather have OK shots of great watches than vice-versa.........and you have great watches!

CJ

Jackprime1 wrote:

hahahahah...thanks CJ much appreciated on the compliment...I have to find some time and get some good day time shots...Kinda hard with a 3 year old asking me can i take the picture daddy...:b

1 - 20 of 22 Posts