Watch Freeks banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

This is just a reminder that Stuhrling's going to be sending out a newsletter/web blast that showcases the new models that will be featured on the November 24th show. Yes, it includes the Imperial Tourbillon, and yes, it will include the OTV item, the Delphi Oracle, and double yes, it will include the Emperor's Grandeur! From what I've seen so far, there are going to be 7 new watch models. This means there are 4 more that have yet to be revealed! I've seen them already, and in fact, I've got three of them on my desk right now! Too bad they're going to be taken away soon lol. In any case, thank you everyone who responded in the other thread and PM'd me their email addresses; they will be added to our mailing list. If anyone else would like to be added to the mailing list, please PM me your email address very soon. I have a feeling the web blast will be sent out either tomorrow or on Friday. Here's an example of what our web blast looks like. The new one will probably be on the same vein.

From - http://www.stuhrling.com/november_blast/November_blast.html

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Can't wait to get the newsletter and see all the new info!

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

Heads up, everyone! The newsletter's about to go out. Can't wait to hear your thoughts about them.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

I received it in my gmail as planned, but most of the images are not showing, even after I clicked to show all images?

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

I still can not see it all.

Felix - if you are using FireFox you can use this add on to take a picture of the ENTIRE browser window - if you have the newsletter up this will allow you to take a wide picture of it all and post it if you want.

Check out Fireshot for Firefox at https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/5648

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

The Stuhrling site's going through a little bit of maintainance right now. It should work once the server's back in working order.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
imported post

Alright, for everyone who didn't get a web blast newsletter from Stuhrling, here's the URL for it. If you're having trouble loading this, it's because our servers are fluxing from so many people accessing the images from the emails. I can only recommend patience before the images come up normally after you refresh. Enjoy!

Stuhrling Web Blast

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Here it is for everyone to see on this site :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts