Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
imported post

http://www.shopnbc.com/Invicta_Men_s_Force_Master_Chronograph_Leather_Strap_Watch/J174946.aspx?storeid=1&track=483&cm_re=SearchList-_-N-_-N&page=LIST&category=Watches|t311&prop=Invicta|483&catprop=483

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
imported post

Not sure how I feel about the gold....probably not good. Wish the silvertone was up and it might be hard to resist.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
imported post

I actually really like the design of this watch, but agree that the gold makes it a no go for me.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

pietro wrote:
James: How did you get the reveal pic ahead of time?

Peter
Peter - the full reveal is ALWAYS shown at this address - http://www.invictasundayrun.com/images2/reveal_all.gif

so each time there is a run announced you just pull up that address and there is the watch with all the wood removed to reveal the watch!

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
imported post

That is a nice watch! I think at 52mm that might be a little large for me. Thanks for the picture and links. ....Bob

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

$128 is a pretty good price for this watch.
As of sunday morning it is still available.

·
Registered
6 Posts
imported post

Thanks for the tip! It will save me a lot of guessing in the future...

I agree with many posting earlier: 52mm is it bit big for me, probably better for a larger-wristed individual...and I am not a gold bug. It certainly is an attention-getter, though!

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
imported post

RipitRon wrote:
That is a good price for this watch.
that is what I thought also. I have seen it considerably higher in the past.

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

I have two of these watches and they are nice. I will hold out until I see one on a bracelet for a addition purchase, but that is a good deal!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts