Watch Freeks banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

CurrentTime wrote:
Again with the Edit Post function!! Argh!

Ron, I've owned the Rosetone version for quite some time.

The case measures 46mm (almost 53mm with crown guard) with a whopping 40mm dial opening. This makes the Ambassador wear larger. The dial opening on my SAIII 7750/7751 is about 35mm.

RipitRon wrote:
Seattle wrote:
Got the blue Ambassador:b
CJ
If you would do me a favor when you get it tell me if it is 48mm or 46 like it is listed. Lior stated that it was 48mm, I am guessing if it is he is counting the crown.
Thanx Current, the reason I asked was i heard Lior say it was a new case and it was now 48mm. If this was the case then I might pull the trigger, I too owned one for a breef moment, but I sent it packing becasue I felt it was a bit smaller then I liked. So with an additional 2mm I might try it again.

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

I'll still measure Rip just in case there was a change.

CJ

RipitRon wrote:
CurrentTime wrote:

The case measures 46mm (almost 53mm with crown guard) with a whopping 40mm dial opening. This makes the Ambassador wear larger. The dial opening on my SAIII 7750/7751 is about 35mm.

RipitRon wrote:
Seattle wrote:
CJ
If you would do me a favor when you get it tell me if it is 48mm or 46 like it is listed. Lior stated that it was 48mm, I am guessing if it is he is counting the crown.
Thanx Current, the reason I asked was i heard Lior say it was a new case and it was now 48mm. If this was the case then I might pull the trigger, I too owned one for a breef moment, but I sent it packing becasue I felt it was a bit smaller then I liked. So with an additional 2mm I might try it again.

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

Seattle wrote:
I'll still measure Rip just in case there was a change.

CJ

RipitRon wrote:
CurrentTime wrote:

RipitRon wrote:
Seattle wrote:
CJ
Thank you Sir!

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
imported post

You're welcome, Ron.

I guess if Lior has taken this up to 48mm, then my measurements will probably be off.

RipitRon wrote:
CurrentTime wrote:

RipitRon wrote:
Seattle wrote:
CJ

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

It's anybody's guess CT, I was confused when watching the presentation (LOL) but the difference of 1 or 2mm was not an issue for me, it's still big on my wrist. I can see Rip's concern because of his "I-beam" sized wrist!! he he:%
It's supposed to be here by the 24th, I will let you guys know.

CJ

CurrentTime wrote:
You're welcome, Ron.

I guess if Lior has taken this up to 48mm, then my measurements will probably be off.

RipitRon wrote:
CurrentTime wrote:

RipitRon wrote:
Seattle wrote:
CJ

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.