25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

anyone watching the show?

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

Not a fan so I am passing, there stuff does nothing for me!

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
imported post

I am. Like the Karamica watch. Looks great and at a good price too. But have to wait till some of the bills come down again.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
imported post

I have no willpower... I had to get the Karamica. It was too good of a deal. Last time it was under $200 (on a one- hour site, $159 I think) it sold out in like 5 minutes. I think they must have had a ridiculously low number of them. With the VP, I thought it was an excellent deal and I really like the design. Since I traded the Vulcan Diver, it'll be my only G10. Everyone needs at least one, right? LOL

David

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
imported post

argabright wrote:
I have no willpower... I had to get the Karamica. It was too good of a deal. Last time it was under $200 (on a one- hour site, $159 I think) it sold out in like 5 minutes. I think they must have had a ridiculously low number of them. With the VP, I thought it was an excellent deal and I really like the design. Since I traded the Vulcan Diver, it'll be my only G10. Everyone needs at least one, right? LOL

David
I hear you there. The price was great. I just have too much out there now or it would be coming to my house too. To go from 300 plus to 189, this was a steal. Congrats and can't wait to see some pics on the wrist.:b:b:b

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

Being that it is a PG TV show I will pass, now if it was on HBO or ShowTime I would be all over that!

I actually liked the new Ambassador!!!

I wanted too see that one live and it was pretty cool accept the cheesy single linked bracelet, that was polished on one side and brushed on the other!

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
imported post

mikeizzy wrote:
argabright wrote:

David
I hear you there. The price was great. I just have too much out there now or it would be coming to my house too. To go from 300 plus to 189, this was a steal. Congrats and can't wait to see some pics on the wrist.:b:b:b
Thanks my friend, I promise to oblige.

I'm also working on a possible trade on an SL Atlantis in commemoration of Lior's visit. He's a great guy. Only thing stopping me from doing more business with WoW is money. They're great to deal with.

Have a great night!

David

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
imported post

RipitRon wrote:
Being that it is a PG TV show I will pass, now if it was on HBO or ShowTime I would be all over that!

I actually liked the new Ambassador!!!

I wanted too see that one live and it was pretty cool accept the cheesy single linked bracelet, that was polished on one side and brushed on the other!
She looked like she's dropped a few lbs...

David

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

No disrespect to Melissa, but the Redhead would have gottin my EyeBallz!!!!

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

Seattle wrote:
Got the blue Ambassador:b

CJ
If you would do me a favor when you get it tell me if it is 48mm or 46 like it is listed. Lior stated that it was 48mm, I am guessing if it is he is counting the crown.

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
imported post

Again with the Edit Post function!! Argh!

Ron, I've owned the Rosetone version for quite some time.

The case measures 46mm (almost 53mm with crown guard) with a whopping 40mm dial opening. This makes the Ambassador wear larger. The dial opening on my SAIII 7750/7751 is about 35mm.

RipitRon wrote:
Seattle wrote:
Got the blue Ambassador:b
CJ
If you would do me a favor when you get it tell me if it is 48mm or 46 like it is listed. Lior stated that it was 48mm, I am guessing if it is he is counting the crown.

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
imported post

It's NOT working!!!!!!!! Every time I back to add something that was eliminated between the review and the posting, it continued to take away more of my previous post. This has happened several times, and there's nothing I can do that fixes it! :(

1 - 20 of 26 Posts