Watch Freeks banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

As a way of saying hello, we are offering all members of WatchFreeks a 10%Pre-Christmasdiscount now through December 24th. This discount only applies to IN STOCK items and NOT special orders or custom orders. Please enter the code WatchFreeks10 during checkout to receive the discount. We are happy to be a new member of the WatchFreeks forum. Please let us know if you have any questions. We are here to assist you with your strap needs. Please visit our site athttp://www.strappedfortime.com

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

Thank you. I will be taking advantage of this generous offer.

·
Premium Member
25,155 Posts
imported post

argabright wrote:
I bought an Alligator strap for the Accutron Gemini 7750.

It should take that BADBOY to the next level!
Now I can't wait to see that. Congrats on taking advantage of the Freeky Discount!

·
Registered
115 Posts
imported post

argabright wrote:

I bought the Duke alligator grain black strap 120/80 for my Gemini 7750 since the band that came with it is almost too small for my 8 inch wrist. It is 115/75 length. I also bought the single fold deployment SS/Polished, I find the double deployment that came with the Accutron very uncomfortable, cuts into my wrist. I also got the band tool.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
argabright wrote:

Now I can't wait to see that. Congrats on taking advantage of the Freeky Discount!
Thanks for putting it together. It shipped today, which is FAST!

I should have ordered from "Strapped for Crime" so I could rob a liquor store to pay for all of these watches...:lol

·
Registered
767 Posts
imported post

argabright wrote:
TVDinner wrote:
argabright wrote:

Thanks for putting it together. It shipped today, which is FAST!

I should have ordered from "Strapped for Crime" so I could rob a liquor store to pay for all of these watches...:lol
Hahaha- I hear ya on that one. At that price, though, you can consider the Gemini stolen! Can't wait to see the pics w/the new gator- SWEET!

·
Registered
3,558 Posts
imported post

Just got the strap from Strapped for Time for my Pan homage today and I couldn't be more pleased! The strap is a high quality leather with exceptional stitching. It makes my watch look 100x better than the strap that it came with. Shipping was lightning fast and the emails for order confirmation and shipping were prompt. Not to mention the 10% off for being a Freek! I would highly recommend Strapped for Time if you're looking to upgrade some of your straps. Here is a pic:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.