3. Qualcomm
  4. Petrohawk Energy
  5. Baxter International
  6. Quanta
  7. Salesforce.com
  8. American Tower
  9. Renhe
  10. Vornado
http://money.cnn.com/galleries/2009/pf/0912/gallery.best_stocks_2010.fortune/index.html

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Salesforce.com is a good CRM system.

·
Registered
768 Posts
imported post

My guy is screaming double dip in late Jan or Feb and he was spot on the first time the stockmarket crashed, so im out of the SM for a while and in a IRA with option, at my local bank.

·
Banned
556 Posts
imported post

I bought kmart stock when it was a dollar a share.Actually my dad got them and gave them to me.He said to save them.over the years those stocks split numerous times.I started with 100 and ended with 2500 shares.The original buy in was 100.00.

I sold them all when kmart stock hit 41.00 per share. nice little profit.

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
imported post

dedward wrote:
I bought kmart stock when it was a dollar a share.Actually my dad got them and gave them to me.He said to save them.over the years those stocks split numerous times.I started with 100 and ended with 2500 shares.The original buy in was 100.00.

I sold them all when kmart stock hit 41.00 per share. nice little profit.
I would say that is a nice profit...plenty of profit to fit in some watches...:b

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
imported post

BW-1 wrote:
My guy is screaming double dip in late Jan or Feb and he was spot on the first time the stockmarket crashed, so im out of the SM for a while and in a IRA with option, at my local bank.
I'm fairly certain your guy is right. I'm almost out, too. I am not sure it will be so soon, but I'm also not sure the first dip was the worst of it, either.

Good luck to everybody in making wise and fortuitous financial decisions in 2010!

David

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.