25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Wearing the big guy today again -

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
imported post

Is it ok for me to say how beautiful they all are even if I don't have one to show ?...I'm really lovin' that color of blue, it's gorgeous.

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

my Pro-Diver 43 Quartz -Black on Black -modified with a black leather strap

Attachments

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

Tuna that watch looks so much better then the Blackberry, lol

·
Registered
922 Posts
imported post

g-shock, same old and beat up one i normally wear.

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
imported post

Gotta agree James but the 'berry is more attached to me than the Akula...unfortunately.

That IS a sick Monster Andrema!

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
imported post

Do you like your perforated SAN III Tuna? I have a white dial one and have not worn it a lot yet.

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
imported post

I do James, especially in this color variation. I had the white one and traded it to get this one back. You thinking about dumping the white one?

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
imported post

TUNAKLLR wrote:
I do James, especially in this color variation. I had the white one and traded it to get this one back. You thinking about dumping the white one?
I might. I sold my Triple Black SAN III as you know and... I think I miss it, lol. I think I would be happier with a black perforated dial versus the white one.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
imported post

TUNAKLLR wrote:
Yeah, I was a little surprised that you let that one go.
It was a crazy few weeks with about 6 watches coming in for the SAS trade I did and a few others I bought. I received a positive offer so I let it go since I had received the perforated one we have been talking about. Who knows. I also got a Sea Spider, oh yea, you know about that one, lol

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

Duchess wrote:
Is it ok for me to say how beautiful they all are even if I don't have one to show ?...I'm really lovin' that color of blue, it's gorgeous.
THANKS, I love it too that's why I got this one. I LOVE the colour of Invicta blue on a dial!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts