Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Today Only, 1saleaday.com offers the Sakar Aluminum Hard Case for Photo/Video Equipment (& WATCHES!) for $9.99 +$5.99 shipping!

http://wireless.1saleaday.com

This professional heavy-duty hard case is the perfect solution for keeping your expensive camera or camcorder and accessories from being crushed or bounced around while you travel.

Knowing that your precious gear is well protected allows you to transport them worry-free - perfect for on-location shoots or airline travel.

The case can be customized it to your equipment using the high-density foam inserts that detach and may be added or removed for size.

Features include:
  • Holds Digital SLR, Film SLR, Camcorders, GPS, Portable DVD Players, Flashes, Lenses, etc...
  • Heavy Duty Reinforced Hard Case
  • Rubber integrated bottom feet
  • Adjustable & Removable Shoulder Strap
  • Dual Keyed Secure Locks
  • Aluminum Reinforced Corners
  • Heavy Duty Hinges
  • Adjustable and Removable Dividers
  • Tongue & Groove Lid
  • High Density Foam
  • Removable Diced Cube Foam
  • Aluminum Hard Side Construction
  • Outside Dimensions 13" L X 10 1/4" W X 5 1/8" D
  • Inside Dimensions 12 3/8" L X 9 5/8" W X 4 1/2" D
  • 1 Year manufactures Warranty

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

this is a great deal if you're looking for a travel case - you can store/travel with up to 10-12 watches in this case

pick them up folks -i got 1 awhile back on a daily deal

·
Registered
499 Posts
imported post

I picked up 4 last time, filled them in two days, at $10.00 plus shipping they are a great deal. I will pick up 4 more today. CARL

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

this is a great deal. I got one when they came out. perfect for Freeky Gatherings or storing any of your watches. Unbeatable price.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

CurrentTime wrote:
Different brand this time, but same great design!

I still haven't used mine yet! :lol
I have not used mine yet either, but will for the Gathering in March!

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
imported post

If anyone can post some pictures showing how they modified their case to hold watches it would be appreciated. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
imported post

Thanks. Do you think they cut out slots or pillows?

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
imported post

Spaceview wrote:
Thanks. Do you think they cut out slots or pillows?
I'm not sure on this particular example (looks like they cut out slots, but not sure if they used that foam or watch pillows, as "pillows"), but I have read where folks are doing it both ways. Consensus seems that many are experiencing better luck using pillows.

I think that I'll use pillows for mine. I will borrow what pillows I already have for the 8 or so watches that I'll most likely carry in it. :)

Also, I will use the dividers, or I will put much more space between the watches. I'd hate to pick up the case, then all the watches shift and smack into one another! :madd

Different case styles . . .

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
imported post

Marc. the foam is partially cut out/scored in cubes. take a sharp knife or scissors to cut out along the lines. What i use is either cushions from Invicta watches or take pipe foam and use that. You can also use the foam you cut out of the watch is on a stiffer strap/bracelet. But I found that on any heavier watches and/or the bracelet has play that the best bet is the pipe insulating foam (like $5 for 6 feet at home depot) to help keep the watch in place and standing up. Hope that helps and makes sense.
This was sent to me and may be helpful.....

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
imported post

Sold Out

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
imported post

dane1991 wrote:
Wish i could have got one... Will have to see if the UK has anything similar i guess:whatever:
Dane . . . it sucks that you couldn't participate in this deal.

However, I would think that you could find a similar deal, locally.

I'll call my cousin tomorrow, and ask him to search around. He works in Covent Garden area, and lives out in Wellingborogh.

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
imported post

dane1991 wrote:
Wish i could have got one... Will have to see if the UK has anything similar i guess:whatever:
Dane;

Check eBay UK. I've seen them for 18.50 pounds.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.