Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

WOW!! Now they have an SAS 3 hand with a GMT on rubber. Not a bad price either. I would like to see the presentation on this one. I wonder how low these will go down too in the coming months? I'm gonna say $189

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
imported post

anyone watching?

·
Registered
767 Posts
imported post

I'm watching...no "must haves" for me here as I'm holding off for something special, but that S1 Racer(the round one, not the tonneau) with the Platinum MOP looks pretty sweet. The dial looks like a cloud. It will be aired at 11.I also like the Titan Noma in yellow and orange (and black, of course).

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
imported post

I dont like square watches normally, but I really dont like this one on right now.

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
anyone watching?
No!! All shopped out...

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
imported post

I just knew they were going to drop some pricing this evening..

My wife reminded me of the green light for making a few (because of my birthday)purchases.

So you know, I was going to look for a few items!

As far as Renato & Crotons presentations... Didn't see much (IMHO) worth pulling my trigger..

Now Stuhrling?

WHOA! :c:b:c

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

Chux95 wrote:

My wife reminded me of the green light for making a few (because of my birthday)purchases.

As far as Renato & Crotons presentations... Didn't see much (IMHO) worth pulling my trigger..

Now Stuhrling?

What did you pick up Chuck?

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
imported post

Watchguru58 wrote:
Chux95 wrote:

Now Stuhrling?

What did you pick up Chuck?

:bI can't wait until they arrive!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.