Watch Freeks banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

http://www.shopnbc.com/Product/Default.aspx?FamilyID=J177999

[*]Bracelet: Stainless steel & Polyurethane [*]Movement: Swiss Ronda 5040.D Quartz Chronograph [*]Crystal: Flame Fusion [*]Crown: Push/pull w/ function pushers [*]Clasp: Deployant [*]Bracelet Measurements: 9-1/4" L x 26mm W [*]Case Measurements: 50mm [*]Water Resistance: 10 ATM - 100 meters - 330 feet [*]Model Numbers:
Black: IN6708 / Red: IN6707 / Green: IN6709 / Yellow: IN6706 [*]UPC: Black: 843836067089 / Red: 843836067072 / Green: 843836067096
Yellow: 843836067065

·
Registered
281 Posts
imported post

Sorry to bring up the Swiss vs Swiss Made thing, but this seems to confirm some peoples thoughts.

Michael was very firm a while back in swearing that "Swiss" and "Swiss Made" were the same thing and referred to Swiss Federation Guidelines. Anybody who argued was not looked upon kindly. Anybody who suggested that "Swiss" could mean a Swiss-Parts movement was accused of seeing black helicopters and if you pushed the issue you were threatened via PM.

Well look at the OTV..."Swiss"...and on the back it says "Swiss Components".

Now Michael, according to my source has said that the movement is assembled outside Switzerland.

Just so you know what you are buying...it is marked "Swiss" but this is not a "Swiss Made" watch.

·
Registered
115 Posts
imported post

I like the black face just can't seem to pull the trigger.

I know what it is that bothers me about this watch, Sea Spider name indicate it should be more that 100m water resistant with a screw down crown. Then I guess it would cost twice as much. :whatever:

·
Registered
6,217 Posts
imported post

All they have done is remove the spider that used to be on a spider watch and changed the colors the things they have been doing on all there watches for some months now.

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

djpop wrote:
All they have done is remove the spider that used to be on a spider watch and changed the colors the things they have been doing on all there watches for some months now.
actually this is a completley different sea spider.........this was the case design for the sea spider ani digi, wich i had and loved, except for the digital part, because i hate digital anything.......but i did like the case and bracelet, but i think ill wait a month or two and pick this up when they have it for 80 bucks on wow, wich we all know they will......

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

Never liked anything about the sea spider and still don't. This is an easy pass for me.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.