Watch Freeks banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
imported post

i agree, i dont own one so dont really have a vested interest...Typical sort of tactics with the tv brand scene....Thats why if you really like a watch whether its SWI, SL, Invicta, Renato, Croton etc etc, if you play the waiting game, you will ALWAYS get it much much cheaper....Ala my SAN3......

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
imported post

you have every reason to be upset by it, I would...The fact is though that you still have a beautiful watch though and if you love it, thats all that matters....I realize the sting though paying twice as much.....Bummer dude....Sorry....It shows clearly though that none of those brands hold "Value" any better then a strainer holds water...But thats why when buying those brands, people need to buy because they love the watch...Knowing that they will never get what they paid and that they will see it cheaper etc.

The reality is as I sell off all of those, I get far less then i paid other then in the rare circumstance. Crap even high end brands can suffer a similar deal to some extent, thats why its important you get the right deal on the buy so that when you sell you can get out intact.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.