Watch Freeks banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
imported post

i agree, i dont own one so dont really have a vested interest...Typical sort of tactics with the tv brand scene....Thats why if you really like a watch whether its SWI, SL, Invicta, Renato, Croton etc etc, if you play the waiting game, you will ALWAYS get it much much cheaper....Ala my SAN3......

·
Premium Member
25,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
imported post

Jack - I still have NEVER seen the SWI you have discounted. Not once to date so far....

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
imported post

ericf4 wrote:
i agree, i dont own one so dont really have a vested interest...Typical sort of tactics with the tv brand scene....Thats why if you really like a watch whether its SWI, SL, Invicta, Renato, Croton etc etc, if you play the waiting game, you will ALWAYS get it much much cheaper....Ala my SAN3......
That is half of what I paid for the watch. Why would he drop the price that much especially on a LE watch. I dont get it I know he needs to sell watches but 50% less....He totally ruined his brand and I will put my watch up for sale. See ya later SWI...

·
Premium Member
25,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
imported post

Jackprime1 wrote:
TVDinner wrote:
Jack - I still have NEVER seen the SWI you have discounted. Not once to date so far....
The only difference is dial color James...Does it play that much in value having the silver dial?
I am not sure, but for whatever reason yours never seems to be discounted

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
Jackprime1 wrote:
TVDinner wrote:
The only difference is dial color James...Does it play that much in value having the silver dial?
I am not sure, but for whatever reason yours never seems to be discounted
:b:b:b...Guess its time to let it go before it tanks to half...lol.

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
imported post

you have every reason to be upset by it, I would...The fact is though that you still have a beautiful watch though and if you love it, thats all that matters....I realize the sting though paying twice as much.....Bummer dude....Sorry....It shows clearly though that none of those brands hold "Value" any better then a strainer holds water...But thats why when buying those brands, people need to buy because they love the watch...Knowing that they will never get what they paid and that they will see it cheaper etc.

The reality is as I sell off all of those, I get far less then i paid other then in the rare circumstance. Crap even high end brands can suffer a similar deal to some extent, thats why its important you get the right deal on the buy so that when you sell you can get out intact.

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
imported post

ericf4 wrote:
you have every reason to be upset by it, I would...The fact is though that you still have a beautiful watch though and if you love it, thats all that matters....I realize the sting though paying twice as much.....Bummer dude....Sorry....It shows clearly though that none of those brands hold "Value" any better then a strainer holds water...But thats why when buying those brands, people need to buy because they love the watch...Knowing that they will never get what they paid and that they will see it cheaper etc.

The reality is as I sell off all of those, I get far less then i paid other then in the rare circumstance. Crap even high end brands can suffer a similar deal to some extent, thats why its important you get the right deal on the buy so that when you sell you can get out intact.
Eric you hit it right on the button...F it...I just wont buy anymore of that brand and keep it movin...chalk it up and buy something better to make me feel better...lol..like a an anonimo....lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.